Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

926 - 950 by 1338
11 years ago
Check out that sexy dude and his skillet!
11 years ago
Now ....how sweet is that Cool
11 years ago
Very Happy What a darling man.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:

Fish poached in white wine and herbs, served cold, with corn/tomatoes/fresh herbs as the vegetable. Dessert is upcoming.

How lovely! Bon Appétit!

Very Happy
11 years ago
The food looks fab and so does the table setting. Willow ware, Waterford and sterling = perfection. I'm convinced that my food tastes better when I make it look purty.
11 years ago
Awww, how sweet! Jeez, I love it when a man cooks. And that perfectly laid out table? Wow! Congratulations to the Chef on a beautiful meal!
I'm on a strict diet, so drooling all over the keyboard already, and thinking Finn-like thoughts.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
You bet it does! Even hamburgers taste good if served up nicely. Some of my friends think I'm "anal" about details, but hey, I like beauty. Has nothing to do with anal apertures in my book.
Laughing

Good presentation turns eating into dining, which the Dlanes clearly did this night. Smile

By the way, will you join me in calling it "retentive"? I'm trying to start a movement. (NPI) If we're all going to shorten that phrase, can't we use the part that doesn't sound almost like anus? Laughing
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
Awww, how sweet! Jeez, I love it when a man cooks. And that perfectly laid out table? Wow! Congratulations to the Chef on a beautiful meal!
I'm on a strict diet, so drooling all over the keyboard already, and thinking Finn-like thoughts.

I wonder how much thinking Mr. Finn actually does prior to scarfing. Laughing

And yes, Finn's mama, eye level means "this is yours for taking," doesn't it? Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
ChapeauClack:

I wonder how much thinking Mr. Finn actually does prior to scarfing. Laughing

ROFL Well, something must rush through his head Confused:

My dog once gobbled up a whole batch of waffles. I'd been setting them out on a tray to cool as I cooked up more, and the best place I found for that tray was on a stool by the work surface. Right at her eye-level. So as long as I cooked and put more and more on the tray, she just kept lurking quietly nearby and eating them one by one as soon as I turned my back on her. I hadn't noticed long enough for her to finish the lot of them.
11 years ago
Wow Dlane Champagne AND personal chef! What was the occasion?
Wink
x
11 years ago
Stupid champagne.

And 20 miles without exit, that can be a blessing or a curse. Clearly with champagne fried brain, a curse. Sad
11 years ago
11 years ago
I can't believe I missed all that food and champagne. Looks like I need to schedule a make up.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
That's my opinion, too. Why did he force it down my throat like that?? Laughing

Laughing C'mon, Dlane, is it his fault that you're so easy? Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
I can guarantee, I did not know this.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/denzel-washi ngton-makes-guarantees_n_3676479.html?ref=topb ar

Ahh, Denzel...<3
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
My dog once gobbled up a whole batch of waffles. I'd been setting them out on a tray to cool as I cooked up more, and the best place I found for that tray was on a stool by the work surface. Right at her eye-level. So as long as I cooked and put more and more on the tray, she just kept lurking quietly nearby and eating them one by one as soon as I turned my back on her. I hadn't noticed long enough for her to finish the lot of them.

Bwahahaha! Love it! Laughing Never underestimate a motivated canine! Laughing
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
He left today for a week ...

Oh noooooo what ya gonna do gurl?
Shocked
Got a sexy gardener to keep you company? Not that, you know, I'm suggesting anything untoward or anything...
Wink
926 - 950 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to