Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

276 - 300 by 4531
11 years ago
Crap, showing pies, I am going to the kitchen and grab the cookies, BTW no one brought me a damn thing to snack on while I was in the corner last night. I will remember this in the future. Laughing

OK getting back the Flack's clues chocolate? seaweed? Oh he is sly fox indeed. I am going to need more clues.
11 years ago
Just to refocus our attention a little to the task at hand. These are the clues for the base note in the mystery fragrance.

11 years ago
Cincy:
Crap, showing pies, I am going to the kitchen and grab the cookies, BTW no one brought me a damn thing to snack on while I was in the corner last night. I will remember this in the future. Laughing

I am sorry, Cincy! I meant to drop by with the cookies, but you know me and my ADD!!!! xxxooo

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Seriously, no joke: what in the world is that pink abomination? Twisted Evil

Ahahaha Shera! You tell him! x
11 years ago
Odeur 53 from Comme des Garçons?
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Cincy:

I am sorry, Cincy! I meant to drop by with the cookies, but you know me and my ADD!!!! xxxooo

Rolling Eyes

Ok, sweetie pink pie Wink I was expecting you, I didn't need the calories anyways.

Back to the game Arrow

Odeur 53 from Comme des Garçons?[/quote]

We have another much needed player with a guess.
11 years ago
One more clue for the base note in the mystery fragrance.

MUD

FIR
Last edited by Flaconneur on 14.01.2013, 01:33; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
It is not Tindrer, is it?
11 years ago
Ok, is it ... The Fir Tree by CB I Hate Perfume?

My second guess is 2nd Cumming again, by CB I Hate Perfume
11 years ago
Both DutchSniffer and Dolby are incorrect.
11 years ago
This note can also be found in the base of this mystery fragrance:

EBONY
11 years ago
okay, here it is:

"Aigner pour Homme Blue Emotion"

Razz
11 years ago
Sherapop:
okay, here it is:

Razz

Correct, Sherapop.

I will refrain from replying to this thread in the future because of the amount of distress and sleepless nights I've seem to have caused. I will make this suggestion though, members might want to become familar with the advanced search function at Parfumo. You could have easily found the correct answer by searching one word MUD.
11 years ago
Please don't leave us Sad I like a challenge. Sleep or no sleep.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Sherapop:
okay, here it is:

Razz

Correct, Sherapop.

I will refrain from replying to this thread in the future because of the amount of distress and sleepless nights I've seem to have caused. I will make this suggestion though, members might want to become familar with the advanced search function at Parfumo. You could have easily found the correct answer by searching one word MUD.

Well, Flaconneur, earlier I tried a search for mud + fir and got back no results, so there is some glitch in the system, it seems. Or did I misspell the word 'mud'?

Maybe I put in 'mod'...
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Anyway, I found the answer by using advanced search for fir + ebony. Only one perfume came up.

Shocked
11 years ago
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Sherapop:
okay, here it is:

Razz

Correct, Sherapop.

Well, I for one will miss your fiendish questions, if not your pies. Here's hoping you reconsider.
11 years ago
Please don't leave us Flaconneur!
Crying or Very sadConfusedEvil or Very MadMadShockedSad
11 years ago
Hah.. here I thought to be clever by deserting the site, but I should have ventured into the advanced search mode of Parfumo!
11 years ago
Sherapop your turn..... winner.
11 years ago
Embarassed Sorry for the delay!

Here's my question:

These six perfumes were launched and discontinued over the course of less than two years, despite the fact that they were arguably the best ever produced by this company. What is the house name, what was the name of the series, and what are the perfumes?

I'm not sure whether this is easy or difficult, so I'll give more hints as need be...

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
First thing comes to my mind is Marc Jacobs, however that can't be right, because the series I am thinking off wasn't all that great. Fig, lemonn. No need to name them.
11 years ago
Cincy:
First thing comes to my mind is Marc Jacobs, however that can't be right, because the series I am thinking off wasn't all that great. Fig, lemonn. No need to name them.

Not Marc Jacobs, Cincy. Forge on, Comrade!
Cool
11 years ago
That's a hard one. Shocked
276 - 300 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to