Search Forum

What is your idea of Hell ?

1 - 25 by 62
What is your idea of Hell ? 11 years ago
What is your idea of punishment (deserved or not), your idea of Hell ?

The place to which you are banished because (you know ... nobody else does)

Well, one thing of Hell would be to have to wear the latest flanker of sugary designer scents forever ... that ugly thing on your skin, and it does not come off, it is SUFFOCATING ... oh, the pain does not stop, relieve me !!

What is your scream ?
Last edited by Pipette on 13.03.2013, 19:16; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
My idea of Hell is listening to crybabies whine over spilled milk. Grow up already!

Hell is also watching wannabes try to walk in shoes they don't have the finesse to fill. It's hard to watch people trying so hard to fit in where they have been otherwise ignored...
11 years ago
Everybody is allowed to eat delicious foods but I am the only one who must sit aside and watch them scam in loads of macarons ! Smile

Or you have the finest fragrances you could image just in front of you but when you reach for the bottle it vanishes Smile

Or you become the personal assistant of Anna Wintour *laughingnow*...the devil wears Prada as we all know, right ? Smile
11 years ago
Mine would be a world with no coffee and everything smelling like Coty Vanilla Fields.
Hellish Smells 11 years ago
Putrefying Human Flesh that is diseased with necrotic open deeply tunneling pus oozing wounds.....and having to smell it constantly.
Hellish Physical Pain and Horror 11 years ago
Unrelenting & uncontrolled end stage lung cancer pain with bone metastasis in combination with Congestive Heart Failure, and the resulting struggle to breathe with constant air hunger and fear of suffocation.
11 years ago
Reading this thread.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
OUCH! Reading FloraMilena's post was painful--you aren't a nurse or a doctor, are you? These were very descriptive symptoms! But hell it is....

Ya.....Nurse here. Oncology and Hospice. So for me it's everyday. But still it's gross with regard to the smells. About the other...I try to manage them and keep them as comfortable as possible. Getting old and sick isn't for sissies. This much I know.
11 years ago
Being stuck in close proximity to a hell raising woman who refuses to act her age.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:

Ya.....Nurse here. Oncology and Hospice. So for me it's everyday. But still it's gross with regard to the smells. About the other...I try to manage them and keep them as comfortable as possible. Getting old and sick isn't for sissies. This much I know.

May the Universe bless you for being a nurse. I have a feeling you're a damn good one too, very compassionate. Each in our time of need at the end should pray for a great nurse to take care of us. The wonderful care my grandmother received from nurses several years ago at the end of her life is to this day a great comfort to me.
Re: Hellish Smells 11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Putrefying Human Flesh that is diseased with necrotic open deeply tunneling pus oozing wounds.....and having to smell it constantly.
Isn't this how you described "Angel" once, fittingly enough, on ... The Other Side? Laughing
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Being stuck in close proximity to a hell raising woman who refuses to act her age.
Hmmm... Don't you have a "friend" just like that DD? Shocked - Laughing
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Hell would be living in a topsy-turvy world in which mediocrity is the ideal, personal courage is treated as an aberation, and the food is ... heavy, rich, and bland, loaded with starches...
Methinks we're already there DlaneSad
Re: Hellish Smells 11 years ago
Dolby:
FloraMilena:
Isn't this how you described "Angel" once, fittingly enough, on ... The Other Side? Laughing

Yes! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were so offended. Hee Hee Hee
Boring food 11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dolby:
Dlane1953:
Hell would be living in a topsy-turvy world in which mediocrity is the ideal, personal courage is treated as an aberation, and the food is ... heavy, rich, and bland, loaded with starches...
Methinks we're already there DlaneSad

Sigh. I think you're right.

Yes that would indeed be Culinary Hell.

I want spicy food from all different cultures. And lots of fresh fruits and vegetables from all different cultures. That is Culinary Heaven to me.
Another Version of the Netherworld 11 years ago
Totally unfree Press. All freedom of speech lost. Everything censored and punished according to whatever the prevailing religious majority in power is. Evil or Very Mad
My Hell would be 11 years ago
being completely alone in a plate place, no colors, no fragrances, no sounds, nothing at all, only me and my solitude, and not losing my mind, but living meaningless.

Ahh, ok, a simplier version: no internet Twisted Evil
11 years ago
Life without perfume.
11 years ago
I recently tried a liver-detox recipe. Hear this:

-lime
-grapefruit
-tomato
-ginger
-parsley
-garlic

All the above in equal measures, except for the garlic, you can put as much as you want, but not more than the rest of the ingredients together. I used way less, I put in the same amount as just one of the other stuff. You put all that in a blender, than you drink/eat it.

I made this, put the composition in a tea cup. Drank it in an hour of agony, thinking I'm doing the right thing for my liver. Boy, is it strong, you feel the earth shaking with you. I took it slowly, a spoon and a big mouth of water after it. As much as I struggled not to throw up, the last sip of the cup ended the "success". I guess it's because I got more relaxed, thinking it was soon to be over. Luckily I had enough time to reach the bathroom.

This is the devil's cocktail.

If you ever need to vomit, for whatever reason, you have the recipe here.

I don't know how people drink this and manage to keep it in. lol. Saw this mix praised on a lot of health forums.

I'd rather eat pineapples till my tongue bleeds, that's heaven compared to this.
1 - 25 by 62
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What is your idea of Hell ?
Jump to