Search Forum

I have been.......

326 - 350 by 2160
11 years ago
For the proposed thread about aging, may I suggest a theme song.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufU1u2R0WuU
Last edited by Dulcemio on 16.04.2013, 06:10; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been soaking in a tub filled with Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger bubbles...
Smile
11 years ago
I have been smitten with the Gucci Eau de Parfum I got in the mail today.

I have been
spoiled rotten.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Thanks, Dulcemio. Gravity, is definately our enemy so this would be a good theme song. Gravity and Professor No Bra Needed all working together to make life more complicated

I have been reading this

Bahwahahahahahahaha!

I have been wondering if Dig can save the Gucci Confused:

Shera you smell good sweetie pie.
11 years ago
I have been sneezing my face off. Don't you guys love tree pollen?
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been sneezing my face off. Don't you guys love tree pollen?

I feel your pain, cryptic. I am allergic to my office. I sneeze so much more there than anywhere else. And I'm not the only one. There is so much sneezing going on in that office that we rarely even say Bless You anymore, as the frequency would become absurd. Laughing
11 years ago
I have been frantically trying to keep my son's allergies under control.

I have been
using a syringe to decant the Gucci.

I have been
planning my first full bottle niche purchases.
11 years ago
Digindirt:

I have been
using a syringe to decant the Gucci.

Please provide more details! Do you have a long syringe? Where did you buy it? I am constantly struggling with difficult decanting challenges...

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
I have been having very itchy eyes, due to the pine pollen. Then the next itch on the list, will be when the olive trees come into flower....itchy eyes, and occasional sneezes! I don't know how to do decants...never tried, and don't have the tools for it. I would most likely spill everything in any case, so won't attempt it! I will leave it to the professional types! Laughing
11 years ago
I have been so silly to not measure carded samples when ordering a storage system for them.. only to realize the drawers that looked so large on the detailed picture, are in reality only 30mm wide.
The height is OK and the depth is more than adequate (150mm) so will keep it to store miniatures in a dark place.

As for the syringues.. got allll excited almost a year ago about the idea of using them to withdraw from a bottle. However, EVEN diabetic needles were too thick for the few bottles I tried and NOT a single bottle allowed to be unscrewed.
One of the first full bottles I thought to decant for give-away samples, is about the clumsiest in existence for that purpose: Mauboussin with a top you turn 90° to open it. Spilled about 1/3rd of the juice for decanting .. even with a siphon. Bedroom where I sat on the bed, still smells of it 2 weeks later!
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
I have been having very itchy eyes, due to the pine pollen. Then the next itch on the list, will be when the olive trees come into flower....itchy eyes, and occasional sneezes! I don't know how to do decants...never tried, and don't have the tools for it. I would most likely spill everything in any case, so won't attempt it! I will leave it to the professional types! Laughing

I have been having the same problem here in the southeast US. Pine pollen coats everything with a sickly yellow powder and clouds of the pollen blow through the air. Hey, if this is such an allergen problem, maybe IFRA should ban pine trees! ShockedWink
11 years ago
DutchSniffer:

One of the first full bottles I thought to decant for give-away samples, is about the clumsiest in existence for that purpose: Mauboussin with a top you turn 90° to open it.

I love the "Mauboussin" bottles. Too bad we don't need paperweights anymore--that is what they are best suited for!
Wink
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:02; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Sounds fantastic, Wichapi!

I have been watching the pigeons squabbling on the ledge outside my window.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Sounds fantastic, Wichapi!

I have been watching the pigeons squabbling on the ledge outside my window.

I didn't know you could see where I work from your window...
...I have been having one of THOSE mornings at work Evil or Very Mad The pigeons probably have better social skills than some of the people I work with! Laughing
11 years ago
Somebody pour Grey a stiff drink.

I have been amused and confused by this photo all day. Is it photoshopped? If not, why the cheese section???? ConfusedLaughingShocked

11 years ago
Cryptic:
Somebody pour Grey a stiff drink.

I have been amused and confused by this photo all day. Is it photoshopped? If not, why the cheese section???? ConfusedLaughingShocked

I've been dreading going in for the second half of my work day. Yeah, somebody gimme a big slice of cheese.
11 years ago
I have been going broke vintage shopping.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Shocked Say what, Greysolon? Was that an off-color comment I just heard from you? Laughing

Probably not; I have an active imagination. Wink

I like how DiDi switched the topic so quickly Laughing
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Dlane1953:
Shocked Say what, Greysolon? Was that an off-color comment I just heard from you? Laughing

Probably not; I have an active imagination. Wink

I like how DiDi switched the topic so quickly Laughing

Lol Grey. That photo looks like it could be real, I see that kind of crap day in and day out.

Seems everyone is competing to see who can be the most ghettofabulous. Who knows why they insist on being seen.

I have been making an effort not to look at that photo too long, my eyes are bleeding.
326 - 350 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to