Search Forum

I have been.......

801 - 825 by 2160
11 years ago
In that case, I hope your access is restored quickly, and I didn't mean to make light of your predicament.

I have been hoping the rainy skies clear so my weekend plans aren't washed out.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Don't be so subtle Crytic. Next time post a Large photo with a Giant pig on a Little red wagon, ( that way your message will be obvious) Wink

Oops! I thought of you when I saw the red wagon and kind of disregarded the pig. Maybe this would work better? It plays up the mommy angle! You and Little Dig are looking kind of pale and wan

I'm supposed to be fat with big shoulders too. And I'd much rather prefer a hooveround at walmart. At least you got the complexion right.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been listening to incredible guitar/banjo/mandolin players on a CD called The Three Pickers, bluegrass performed by Earl Scruggs, Doc Watson, and Ricky Scaggs. I don't know how fingers can move that fast!

I have been getting ready to reorganize our CD collection. We need a new system, it's a mess.

I have been thinking about one of the biggest musical regrets of my life... not hearing Doc Watson perform live. Sigh.
11 years ago
Thanks, folks! Blagodarya, Cryptic!
I had a really special day, not so much because of national holiday, but especially it is birthday of my mother. Just got home after I went to congratulate her and i still smiling at the lovely picture which she and my father is... after so many years together, I see them as they are of their beautiful wedding photo.
God grant everyone!
11 years ago
Cryptic:
In that case, I hope your access is restored quickly, and I didn't mean to make light of your predicament.

Thanks...no offense taken at all and happy to say that they finally restored access and I am caught up for the weekend. Smile
11 years ago
WolfM:
Thanks, folks! Blagodarya, Cryptic!
I had a really special day, not so much because of national holiday, but especially it is birthday of my mother. Just got home after I went to congratulate her and i still smiling at the lovely picture which she and my father is... after so many years together, I see them as they are of their beautiful wedding photo.
God grant everyone!

You are a sweetheart Mike, tell your mother Happy Birthday from your Parfumo friends.
11 years ago
Thanks Mia and Happy Holiday Wolf. Happy Birthday to Mommy Wolf too!

I have been visiting my ex MIL. Her 21 year old grand daughter was rushed to the hospital last Friday and she is still in a coma. I'm not sure what's appropriate to offer so I just gave money for gas/parking/ food for hospital visits. I sent a get well card earlier in the week and I think that's about all I can do at this point.
Statistics 11 years ago
I have been learning along with a course my son is taking in Summer School. Statistics.

At first blush, overwhelming. But once I got into it, challenging and informative.

1 textbook from School, 2 more from the public library, and then there is YouTube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2VTCXqFREk (Overview)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgOcxSaTmMg (Fun)

Now, let's get back to bars, pies and graphs ...
Last edited by Pipette on 25.05.2013, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Thanks Mia and Happy Holiday Wolf. Happy Birthday to Mommy Wolf too!

I have been visiting my ex MIL. Her 21 year old grand daughter was rushed to the hospital last Friday and she is still in a coma. I'm not sure what's appropriate to offer so I just gave money for gas/parking/ food for hospital visits. I sent a get well card earlier in the week and I think that's about all I can do at this point.

You will know how to help and assist, as time goes on.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been at the nursery, buying plants for my containers today.

We had a freeze advisory Thursday night. I wonder if it's safe now? It's the end of May, right?
11 years ago
What did you buy Dlane?

Dig, just being there for your MIL may be enough for right now.

I have been visiting my MIL this morning, will go to the pool for awhile then my 1 hour walk.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
For my front porch urns;
Sweet potato vine, in lime green
Dk. red/green coleus
Tall spiky plant that looks like ornamental grass

For my back planters:
Some herbs, hanging baskets of verbena, geraniums.

I am liking the front porch Cool lime green sweet potato vine and the coleus will look lovely together.
11 years ago
I have been admiring your avatar Dayzeedk, thanks for joining us.
I have never learned yoga, always admired the followers.
11 years ago
I have been watching Homeland, the series from Showtime. It's completely addictive, and it may be necessary to watch the remaining five episodes tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked
11 years ago
Dayzeedk:
I have been compulsively spraying my newest fragrance Tabu on myself every chance I get - it works well with my skin chemistry I guess, cause it smells like I'm being wrapped in a sweet, spicy, sensual hug!

I have also been learning yoga.

You smell delightfully trashy. Come sit by me. *pats cushion*
11 years ago
I have been at the Devon Horse Show, watching the Junior Jumpers on their ponies. Squee! I wanted to kidnap them all and take them home.

It would have been a joyous and wonderful day had it not been DAMN cold. Luckily my brilliant husband came prepared with a flask. Such a boy scout, that one. Wink The entire weekend is supposed to be unseasonably cold but the temps are forecast to go back up to 90 by mid-week. Awesome. Rolling Eyes
801 - 825 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to