Search Forum

I have been.......

976 - 1000 by 2160
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
Sherapop:
ChapeauClack:
Riiiight! Now that you say it, maybe it's a better idea to drink the SoCo and take some sterile perfume pics on a white background, like the several thousand that are already there! Rolling Eyes
Off to the corner I go, and so goeth my booze!

To me, the pages after pages of images like that are mindboggling boring. Perhaps I need some good drugs?

Rolling Eyes

Magic Mushrooms to the rescue! These little guys supposedly can add a splash of color to anything Cool Hey, maybe they should be my next photo prop? Like, you know, just a blank background, a fume bottle, and a single shrunken shroom hinting at the power of imagination?

Hot stuff!!!

Laughing
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have a prop for you darling. This will be allowed, I think. Razz

Ok Shera lets go to the corner.

Too funny!!!!!! (and true!)

Laughing
11 years ago
Cincy:
Here is a better one.

The perfect complement to our tattooed friend in briefs!

Twisted Evil
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
Cincy, and just whaddaya think you're doing, offering my boyfriend as a prop?

Ahhh I'm sorry. I'll go to the corner now. Hope I get drinks while I'm there.
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Cincy:
Here is a better one.

The perfect complement to our tattooed friend in briefs!

Twisted Evil

For sure!
11 years ago
Cincy:
ChapeauClack:

Ahhh I'm sorry. I'll go to the corner now. Hope I get drinks while I'm there.

Sure, dahling! After all, I'm in there already, with my bottle of Southern Comfort and my shrooms!
11 years ago
I am so glad to see you back Dlane.

9 lanes no way you will pass by me. I won't be trucking down them lanes. Confused
Last edited by Cincy on 11.06.2013, 01:22; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been "doing time" at a relative's house in Toronto. Beautiful city, but looks like Los Angeles in its suburban (but pretty, sort of) sprawl. Nine lane super highways. I hadn't expected that.

It's great to see you, chica. Hope you had a wonderful time up north. Very Happy
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
ChapeauClack:

He's a hunka hunka burnin love. I sure love blonde men.

Hehehehe he ain't no Cabana Boy for sure!

Glad you're back Dlane!
11 years ago
I have been waiting for peach season, and I think we are just about here. If not I will take your rhubarb-strawberry any day Dlane. I love rhubarb. I use to eat it raw with salt when I was a teenager.
11 years ago
Awwww! I miss rhubarb-strawberry pies! Never seen them anywhere outside of the US, that particular variety of rhubarb seems to be hard to find elsewhere.

Meanwhile, I've been to our landlords' place, and they taught me to make jiaoji (dumplings). Honestly, I don't remember ever having such a great relationship with a landlord. These two are a sweet couple in their late sixties and they really treat us like part of the family. They make food for us, and offer to babysit and stuff... with our history of landlords from hell, half the time I can't believe it's for real Smile
11 years ago
I have been doing a bit of this:

i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6288401152/h8249EB9B/
11 years ago
I have been shopping for vintages via text message.

@ Cryptic, save some space for my stuff!
11 years ago
Please neither one of you don't go near the Atlanta airport from hell. Twisted Evil

ooops, sorry no more negative posting about the Twisted Evil airport Twisted Evil from hell.
11 years ago
The luggage situation is pretty dire. We can't check anything because we have a close connection in Pittsburgh. Last time we risked that, our luggage didn't turn up for a few days. After much wailing and moaning, I was finally persuaded to leave my precious, essential-to-my-life hairdryer at home. I look forward to looking like sh*t on a cracker the entire time. Sad

Cincy, I'm flying into LAX, which makes Hartsfield look like a popcorn stand. I should have a horrible tale or two to tell when I get back.
11 years ago
I have been too busy driving around in my new convertible. Cool
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
I have been too busy driving around in my new convertible. Cool

Is that were you have been, well we want to see pictures. Please.
976 - 1000 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to