Search Forum

I have been.......

1051 - 1075 by 2160
11 years ago
Hmmm Southern style menu? Looks like I'll be taking you up on that offer to visit sooner than later! You've even added desert, now that's just good southern hospitality.
11 years ago
I have been throwing back a few cold ones compliments of Diane and Dave. Who needs the gym when they can build muscle raising a glass of suds?

I must say that this beer is a lot finer than what I'm used to, typically I don't crawl into bed after just one lol. Let's see how many I can hold tonight before things get blurry.
Laughing
11 years ago
Do you have your pearls and apron on Razz Have fun with your guests.

I have been to the library.
11 years ago
I have been to the mall but came home perfume less BOO.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been to the mall but came home perfume less BOO.
Are you feeling alright? Wink

I have been hunting vintage. I was so pleased with some of the classic Guerlains, Paloma Picasso and Opium that I thought vintage always is the holy grail. Shockingly, to my nose it ain't - not swoon over Femme PdT, Fleurs de Rocaille extrait, Sublime .. Shocked
11 years ago
MiaVonTrost:

I have been hunting vintage. I was so pleased with some of the classic Guerlains, Paloma Picasso and Opium that I thought vintage always is the holy grail. Shockingly, to my nose it ain't - not swoon over Femme PdT, Fleurs de Rocaille extrait, Sublime .. Shocked

The problem for me with vintage is that there are so many uncontrollable variables. Parts may turn, others may be okay, but the final scent is always going to change... And no two people's versions will ever be the same!!!!

Confused
11 years ago
Does that mean we must use our brain instead of our nose Confused: Shocked
11 years ago
I've been playing catch-up. Looks like I missed some good stuff, like the Flacmobile and the Dig/Dlane meetup. Hope everyone is well. Smile
11 years ago
Cryptic is back whoopee.... party time.

Hope you had a good time and so glad you are back with us. You were missed my dear.
11 years ago
Thank you, sweetie. I had fun but I'm really glad to be back a sea level, for one thing. I was getting headaches at 7000 feet.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been compiling a list of our monthly expenses; this information has convinced me it's time to take a break from buying fragrances. Sad

I have been terrified to actually take a look at my monthly expenses BUT, I got a rude awakening yesterday when that hospital bill landed in my mailbox. My no buy is officially official again.
11 years ago
Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Should we go out for cocktails, ladies?

Yes, please! I'd like to try one of those Bellini things. Idea
11 years ago
You sure you don't want my Margarita that I am drinking right now?
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Cincy:
You sure you don't want my Margarita that I am drinking right now?

On the rocks or on slush? Makes a difference!

Slush for me thank you and I need a beer sponsor, I'm all out.

It's all Diane's fault, she brought me a six pack, that's not even enough to last a week!

I have been planting flowers in my neighbor's yard.
11 years ago
On the rocks, no other way for me. You will have to make your own when you visit with me if you want slush. Smile
11 years ago
Well that is nice of you to plant flowers in your neighbors yard.

What are you planting Dig.
1051 - 1075 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to