Search Forum

I have been.......

1101 - 1125 by 2160
11 years ago
I don't know, Dig. According to the tracker it's still in Roanoke. Maybe it's floating in the Bermuda Triangle. Idea
11 years ago
Cincy:
Dig I am in SC, if I drive to NC to get it I get half. Razz

Deal
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Yes, it is at grocery stores, but the best place to get it is online directly from the company because it costs less there, plus they have nonstop promos. Here's the URL:

www.truelemonstore.com/

My sister introduced me to this product, and now I'm an addict--I put it in everything--cooking, baking, seltzer, you name it. It's much easier for me than trying to keep track of fresh citrus in my fridge--which invariably go bad before I reach for them...

Rolling Eyes

This stuff sounds GOOD! I keep a stock of fresh lemons for my water, but they don't last very long. I'm going to try the mango lemon. Very Happy Thank you for sharing.
I have been...on vacation. I went to DE for a music festival. Despite my best efforts to cover up and use lots of sunscreen, I burned. But it was a fun weekend.
11 years ago
Hayven:
Sherapop:
Yes, it is at grocery stores, but the best place to get it is online directly from the company because it costs less there, plus they have nonstop promos. Here's the URL:

www.truelemonstore.com/

My sister introduced me to this product, and now I'm an addict--I put it in everything--cooking, baking, seltzer, you name it. It's much easier for me than trying to keep track of fresh citrus in my fridge--which invariably go bad before I reach for them...

Rolling Eyes

This stuff sounds GOOD! I keep a stock of fresh lemons for my water, but they don't last very long. I'm going to try the mango lemon. Very Happy Thank you for sharing.

Happy to share this discovery--it improves nearly everything I cook and drink. My sister also swears by it. No more rotten lemons and limes to discover in the back of the fridge.
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Ummmmmmmmmm margarita anyone Confused: Very Happy

I have been to the pool with my 30 suncreen and a good book.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Ummmmmmmmmm margarita anyone Confused: Very Happy

I have been to the pool with my 30 suncreen and a good book.

Oh yes, please! I have been using my umbrella, summer doesn't bother to make an appearance, and working several hours longer than planned. A Margarita would be lovely.
11 years ago

For you Mia.
11 years ago
I have been... happily sorting out all my samples and filing them away in the slots here. I love the way there is a wish list AND a watch list. That bit rocks for me.

I'll help you drink one of those to that.
11 years ago
I have been shopping for clothes, for a change.
11 years ago
I have been wondering what state my package is in now.

I have been wondering how long it will take Dlane to find a new computer.

I have been wondering how to view FOTD for individual members.
11 years ago
I have been slightly annoyed that hubby's business trip to Shanghai fell through. I had been planning to use the "free" evening to pen Part II of the Perfumescope in peace and quiet. Embarassed

I have also been marveling at the weirdest, most hilarious banana I'd seen in my life.
Please to see for yourselves here
My child won't let me eat it because "it's so cool, mommy, let's keep it forever". Mutant Pet Banana. Yay!
11 years ago
I have been feeding the Database with new proposals. After ten (10) suggestions, the System has a message for a temporary STOP.

Just as well.

Because it is getting harder to dig up more scents, as most of them are here already.

So, it is the rare and obscure scent that is lying around somewhere in the internet and finally makes its way into the computer bowels of PARFUMO data.
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
I have been slightly annoyed that hubby's business trip to Shanghai fell through. I had been planning to use the "free" evening to pen Part II of the Perfumescope in peace and quiet. Embarassed

I have also been marveling at the weirdest, most hilarious banana I'd seen in my life.
My child won't let me eat it because "it's so cool, mommy, let's keep it forever". Mutant Pet Banana. Yay!

Make him leave so we can get the next installment! Just kidding. I am anxious to see what you picked for Capricorns, though.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
ChapeauClack:

Make him leave so we can get the next installment! Just kidding. I am anxious to see what you picked for Capricorns, though.

I'm curious as well. I'm waiting for Leo.
11 years ago
I have been... pleasantly surprised to see the recent increase in Parfumo members online.
11 years ago
Dolby:
I have been... pleasantly surprised to see the recent increase in Parfumo members online.

I hate to say this, but it appears to be an illusion produced by Don's inclusion of members from both sides on the "online" list, which used to show only those people currently on the international side. Now those online at parfumo.de are included is well.

Sorry to be a party pooper!

Rolling Eyes
Last edited by Sherapop on 27.06.2013, 23:54; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been a party pooper.

Surprised
11 years ago
I have been set straight by Eagle Eye Shera
Wink
11 years ago
I have been waiting for my Greek lunch to arrive.

Falafel and salad, and a few french fries gifted by my co-worker.

Did you know that french fries (chips, as you crazy Brits say) are authentic Greek food? Neither did I.

But they must be, because the other day when I asked if they had ranch salad dressing to dip fries in, a waitress at the same Greek restaurant assured me in a patronizing tone that ranch dressing is not Greek. Ergo, every damn item in that place must be authentically Greek, rigth? Rolling Eyes

They do happen to make the best fries in town, so I can't get too indignant about it. Wink
11 years ago
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
I have been waiting for my Greek lunch to arrive.

Falafel and salad, and a few french fries gifted by my co-worker.

Did you know that french fries (chips, as you crazy Brits say) are authentic Greek food? Neither did I.

But they must be, because the other day when I asked if they had ranch salad dressing to dip fries in, a waitress at the same Greek restaurant assured me in a patronizing tone that ranch dressing is not Greek. Ergo, every damn item in that place must be authentically Greek, rigth?
Rolling Eyes

They do happen to make the best fries in town, so I can't get too indignant about it. Wink

LaughingLaughingLaughing
11 years ago
I have been wondering if Dig ever got her package?
11 years ago
She got it yesterday Cincy, and only two days late! Very Happy
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Dolby:

I hate to say this, but it appears to be an illusion produced by Don's inclusion of members from both sides on the "online" list, which used to show only those people currently on the international side. Now those online at parfumo.edu are included is well.

Sorry to be a party pooper!

Rolling Eyes

I was thinking the same thing because she same members contribute here not significantly more.
I have been fretting about back to school next week. No summer off for my kid, no sir!

I have been completing applications for summer camp, medication forms, and gym membership.
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:

I love that... we had some grapes like that. They had grown themselves into a knot.

Here.
1101 - 1125 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to