Search Forum

I have been.......

1151 - 1175 by 2160
11 years ago
That was going on at about 11:00 last night, D. Now I'm trying to decide what to eat for lunch. Au Bon Pain, SaladWorks, lunch truck, trucker hat, Hattie McDaniel, Gone With the Wind... Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Cryptic:
That was going on at about 11:00 last night, D. Now I'm trying to decide what to eat for lunch. Au Bon Pain, SaladWorks, lunch truck, trucker hat, Hattie McDaniel, Gone With the Wind... Rolling Eyes

You are soooooo funny!!!!

Don't feel bad: ADD is the modern condition! You'd be dysfunctional without it!

Laughing
11 years ago
I have been thinking I am happy with my OCD. Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been thinking I am happy with my OCD. Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

OCD is an ADD force multiplier! Enjoy!

Very Happy
11 years ago
ShockedRolling EyesLaughingShockedRolling EyesLaughing
11 years ago
Sherapop:
OCD is an ADD force multiplier! Enjoy!
Shera! Stop it!
Laughing
11 years ago
Wink

11 years ago
LaughingLaughingLaughing Bahwahahahaha LaughingLaughingLaughing
11 years ago
I have been 85% grey for about 5 years now. Whew! No more dye jobs for me. I am happy with it grey, I am old enough to do as I please.
11 years ago
Yes, I'll go for the butt lift, boob lift, all the lifts. No, I don't want the chair lift. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
My dear son was born with grey hair. The entire top of his head is covered in grey and he is self conscious about it. I think it looks nice.
I also don't color my grey, I've had it since I can remember.

I have been sitting on pins and needles trying to get through the first week of school. It took three hours to get home from school on first day! Mad
11 years ago
I have been up for the past couple of hours. I got a call from work to say I could have the night off. Now I get 5 days off because I have the 4th off and the usual nonsecheduled weekend. Whooh hooh! Now I don't know what to do with myself.

Welcome back to the internet, Dlane!
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Happy 4th to all you Americans out there.

Laughing @ the ecard. Thanks, Dlane. Same to you!
11 years ago
I have been bathing in the rain. I kid you not. It has rained here everyday for 17 days. Enough already!
11 years ago
Could you send some of that rain over, Cincy, pleeezeee? The heat is killing me, I haven't been out in the daytime for a month, I think. Evil or Very Mad

Dlane, that cat is hilarious! And they say cats have no facial expressions! How's Finn dealing with firework blues?

Oh, I forgot why I came here hehehe: I have beeeeeeen... on a niche sample-buying spree! I have been enjoying "Daim Blond" (and the compliments it elicits) immensely. I have been quite surprised at how well this whole rediscover Lutens thing has turned out for me.
1151 - 1175 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to