Famagusta 2014

Famagusta by Erik Kormann
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Famagusta is a perfume by Erik Kormann for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is chypreartig-green. It is still available to purchase.
Search on

Sweet acaciaSweet acacia
OakmossOakmoss Tonka beanTonka bean VetiverVetiver
MuskMusk CedarwoodCedarwood PatchouliPatchouli

Perfumers

Submitted by AnneSuse, last update on 01.11.2022.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

7.5

1 Review
Imminent danger
The EU directives issued to ban oak moss and lyral will be binding from 2019 and are currently taking effect on the market. That's the way it will be now, never again.
But oakmoss and lyral are also indispensable in this perfume. And for the manufacturer it is a welcome pretext to stop production completely for economic reasons. It is customary for the industry to use new specifications to rationalize away unloved small (st) quantities. To revise the recipe just means (too) much effort
3 Replies
7.5

Helpful Review 0
Tosca Revival
Providet the content of the little decant-sprayer is correctly labelled I am claiming that "Famagusta" is a copy of those perfume I own. Because I own a 10 ml flasc of a recently editet and limited real perfume of "Tosca". So to say the revival fragance of "Tosca". The little difference might be that "Famagusta" seems to have a faster development and seems to be a pinch more aquatical. But after testing it for almost 5 hours the similarity is overwhelming for me, though my first impression was immediatly: That is my "Tosca". It's a floriental chypre!
First I would not believe it. But now there is the same dense flower-mixture without the smell of white flowers. And there is the perfect whiff of oakmoss and out of all the typically and strong "tasting" soapy note of aldehydes, which I'm not only smelling but tasting and feeling on the tip of my tongue. Of course there should be listed citrus and every single blossom and so on.
But listing in the top note only sweet acacia I'm considering as very clever.
Now I do not know how to rate "Famagusta" . I like the "Tosca" of mine very much. It is a festively perfume anyhow. And therefore I should like "Famagusta" with the same intensity. But I feel annoyed by this obviously tricky trial! Because I cannot believe that Erik Kormann does not know what he was creating. I'm puzzled at least.
0 Replies

Popular by Erik Kormann

November by Erik Kormann Abrakabarber by Erik Kormann Dezember by Erik Kormann Juli by Erik Kormann Steampunk - Viola by Erik Kormann September (2013) by Erik Kormann Eau de Froehliche No. 2 by Erik Kormann August by Erik Kormann Eau de Froehliche by Erik Kormann Borobudur by Erik Kormann Eau de Froehliche No. 3 by Erik Kormann August (2013) by Erik Kormann September by Erik Kormann Steampunk - Aero by Erik Kormann Tabula Rasa Cool & Blue by Erik Kormann