Search Forum

Are there any other Swifties on here?

Are there any other Swifties on here? 11 months ago

Thought this would be a fun topic, also curious when you became one if you are in the fandom.

For me I became a Swiftie upon hearing I knew you where trouble, never heard her other albums before buying Red. I eventually did buy them between 2014-2019 and well also buying re-records too. What's your story?

11 months ago

I got into her as an  indie kid cause of Folklore and her doing Exile with bon iver, now Iโ€™m a huge fan overal 

11 months ago

I've been a fan since debut and drifted in and out of Swiftie-dom ever since. I'm back in now and so excited for Speak Now (Taylor's Version).

11 months ago 1

Yes ๐Ÿ˜Š I recently noticed that I have these two matching Perfumes and can't get it out of my head ever since ๐Ÿ™ˆ

He was Sunshine WomanSunshine Woman I was Midnight Rain (Eau de Parfum)Midnight Rain Eau de Parfum.

11 months ago
DogiCoco

Yes ๐Ÿ˜Š I recently noticed that I have these two matching Perfumes and can't get it out of my head ever since ๐Ÿ™ˆ

He was Sunshine WomanSunshine Woman I was Midnight Rain (Eau de Parfum)Midnight Rain Eau de Parfum.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who took a while to figure out Midnights was a break up album in disguise.

10 months ago

Me!  Although a very, very minor one - I don't even have all her albums, but in particular love Folklore and Evermore.  

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Are there any other Swifties on here?
Jump to