Search Forum

Nishane, opinions?

Nishane, opinions? 8 months ago

What does everyone think of Nishane?  What do you think of the quality of ingredients?  Favorite scents?  Critiques?  In general, are they over-priced?  I'm always skeptical of expensive hoses because I'm naturally skeptical and cheap frugal.  Thanks in advance!!!

8 months ago

I really love UnutamamUnutamam as one of my fav fragrances ever but Ani (Extrait de Parfum)Ani Extrait de Parfum and HacivatHacivat seem unoriginal to me

i wanna try KaragozKaragoz, Pachulí KozhaPachulí Kozha, Afrika-OlifantAfrika-Olifant, NefsNefs, ShemShem, and ManaMana

8 months ago 1

The ones I've tried I loved and bought bottles were Tuberoza and Nanshe. I'm frugal too so I wait for sales and also use shopping app extensions, like Rakuten and Microsoft Shopping.  You can also buy large decants on places like ScentSplit if you don't want to buy a bottle. If you have a large wardrobe that might be the way to go. 

Last edited by Anamandy on 29.08.2023, 18:54; edited 1 time in total
8 months ago 1
KathrynA66

What does everyone think of Nishane?  What do you think of the quality of ingredients?  Favorite scents?  Critiques?  In general, are they over-priced?  I'm always skeptical of expensive hoses because I'm naturally skeptical and cheap frugal.  Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Kathryn. I suggest the 2ml samples they do for some launches. They cost about 12 USA dollars. Look for Nishane 2ml travel size samples on eBay and amazon. Also Etsy if it suits your home address.

8 months ago 1

They also have a few discovery sets. I'm working my way through the 21 set and so far only Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum)Wūlóng Chá Extrait de Parfum & Sultan VetiverSultan Vetiver have really grabbed me. But most of them have great performance as expected of extrait. I find the house's DNA quite dark & heavy, but there're definitely some interesting compositions if not very wearable in an office setting.

8 months ago

I like a lot of scents from Nishane. Some aren't the most original product (see: HacivatHacivat) while others are plenty original. Value is pretty much in-line with most well-regarded niche houses like Amouage, Xerjoff, Roja etc.

Personal favorites include NefsNefs (the best premium-niche blend of the last 5 years), TeroTero (caramel-patchouli), Ani (Extrait de Parfum)Ani Extrait de Parfum (spicy-woody vanilla), Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum)Wūlóng Chá Extrait de Parfum (aromatic tea with citruses), and FavoniusFavonius (rose & cypriol/nagarmotha).

I did also like PapilefikoPapilefiko (sweetened fougere, think Roja's Apex mixed with PDM's Layton), Fan Your FlamesFan Your Flames (coconut, rum and tobacco), and Suède et SafranSuède et Safran (mildly sweetened leather).

Notify about new comments
Jump to