Search Forum

Black friday weekend is here! What deals have you found?

Black friday weekend is here! What deals have you found? 6 months ago

So, the weekend we all wait for the most to get our niche fragrances at a discount has arrived. First site i checked was of course Xerjoff who sadly are not participating in it at all. However, look at this whopper of a deal i found. Take note, this is a "price drop" that i found. This is a 50ml, i didn't realise that at first, WOW!

Seriously though, if anyone does find some good deals worth sharing, unlike this greedy "£$%"£ 🤬. I guess they were good enough to give a cashback deal of £7. If you do find some sales that don't pray upon people who maybe would fall victim to this kind of practices, please do share with us.

6 months ago 1

A fair deal indeed... But Isn't Black Friday next week? ( =4th Friday of November!?)

6 months ago
LouBe

A fair deal indeed... But Isn't Black Friday next week? ( =4th Friday of November!?)

Maybe it starts officially then? I am not sure, it does say on that site that Black Friday sales are now on. If you look at the top of the picture of the screenshot it says it.

I have also had a bunch of emails come through and tell me their Black Friday sales are now active.

If it does indeed officially start next week though that does give us hope for places like Xerjoff to hopefully take part.

It would be my first year buying niche level fragrance so I am unsure of who participated in the past. I hope this is the case and they do some sales next week. You know the fragrance I have my heart set on at the moment 🙂 "Join The Club - 40 Knots | XerJoff"

6 months ago

Well I guess in many places the Black Friday is indeed a "Black Friday Week".

I have my eyes on Field Notes From ParisField Notes From Paris and Jockey Club (Cologne)Jockey Club Cologne . Both I tried an loved but the former is getting hard to find in Europe and the latter is impossible to get in Europe. But my dear sister lives in the US, and I saw that they have sale or the official website of Caswell-Massey so I gonna ask her and get it when she or her husband come to France. (Anyway it's a bit tricky : normal price at 65$ or so, with sales it becomes 49 $ but free shipping starts at 50$... a way of nudging customers to buy just that one more to be over 50$...)

I whish you luck with your Xerjoff...

5 months ago

Good luck to you too mate. Sadly I emailed  Xerjoff and they are not taking part in the sales at all.

5 months ago

Aaron Terence Hughes has a sale on which finishes tomorrow i believe. He is shipping internationally if you sped enough. So for those who have been waiting, get it now!

Check his deals out clicking here

There are various price reductions, too many to list but those who are interested, i hope you get what you want.

I picked out Legend (2023)Legend (2023) in 50ml because it is possibly being discontinued and i got a 10ml of Notorious (2023)Notorious (2023) to try out.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Black friday weekend is here! What deals have you found?
Jump to