Search Forum

Your best Green EDT or Perfume

Your best Green EDT or Perfume 2 months ago

Hi ! I'm new to this group and have loved fragrances since childhood , those Avon sachets in creative bottles Very Happy
Anyway, through the years, I have come to best love GREEN fresh fragrances... the likes of Calyx by Prescriptives and Alliage by Estee Lauder.
I even loved Herbal Essences by Clairol as my favorite heavenly shampoo back then.
Unfortunately, those fragrances have been discontinued to my heartbreak.
Please give your suggestions for fresh green perfumes or EDTs that I will call my own new favorite.
Thank you and advance!🙂

1 month ago

Hi, 

When it comes to green fragrances, I think Chanel does a great job with the classical Numéro 19, Cristalle and Paris-Deauville.

Another of my favorite is L'Eau de Rochas.

And I recently discovered En Passant by Frédéric Malle (a very green bush of Lilac under a spring rain).

As I am also a green fragrances lover, I would be glad to have some suggestions from the Parfumo community.

27 days ago
17 days ago

Platinum Égoïste (Eau de Toilette)Platinum Égoïste Eau de Toilette

La Nuit de L'Homme Le ParfumLa Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum this one is weirdly green enough to my nose, and with added anise and spices it became my signature scent long time ago.

15 days ago

I just went to the MFK boutique the other day. There's one along their Aqua series which has a greenish summer scent (with the addition of smelling clean and classy). I think it is either Aqua Media or Aqua Celestia. You can also try Ala Rose Femme if you want a greenish scent with a bit of rose.

Another favorite of mine is Coach Green but IMO it is leaning more towards masculine, although it is really kiwi-ish. 

14 days ago

By far Amouage Beach Hut Man. That Ivy note is so unique and sublime. Brilliant fragrance. 

14 days ago

Hi,

You may like Azurēe (2015)Azurēe (2015) , very green chypre, good for spring and summer.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Your best Green EDT or Perfume
Jump to