Search Forum

"cold" perfumes

"cold" perfumes 24 days ago 1

I seriously need perfumes that smell cold and chilling. Not refreshing, not aquatic, but actually icy and cold. Like freshly fallen snow, or metal blade, or November wind. Fragrances that feel grey, silver, or white. Platinum too, perhaps? 

24 days ago 1

PenguinPenguin and Snowy OwlSnowy Owl seem to fit that vibe!

It may also be worth sampling "Gentle fluidity (Silver) | Maison Francis Kurkdjian". It has this metallic, cold gin and tonic profile with juniper berry, woods and a touch of vanilla.

24 days ago 1

The Library of Fragrances has probably something for you.

24 days ago 1
23 days ago 1

Hugo IcedHugo Iced yup i know it is from the cheaper side of the HUGO fragrances, but this is very cooling, i definitley get the feeling of something ice cold and has actually great longevity. I don't know the price you are looking for, but this is very affordable and is an easy reach for hot days when you want something cooling and relaxing that is not overly strong either. The name of the fragrance says it all tbh.

Legend (2023)Legend (2023) if you can get it where you live, like one reviewer said, it feels like cool fresh mountain air and i absolutely agree with this, it is also very good for layering.

22 days ago 1

OniceOnice kinda smells like that frost from your freezer

Terre d'Hermès Eau GivréeTerre d'Hermès Eau Givrée smells like citron laying on a bed of ice

Notify about new comments
Jump to