Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

901 - 925 by 1338
11 years ago
Yes, Dulce I have tried them. When living in Cincinnati I bought them. Not that flavor but others. Very good. Whole foods is where I bought them. We have one here in Charleston SC.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Cryptic:
Dulcemio:
...real ice cream.makes me bloat like a balloon (I don't eat it).
Embarassed Me neither. #lactose intolerant

Meant to do this earlier. Have you ever tried the "Purely Decadent" line of So Delicious non-dairy ice creams? I get them at Whole Foods (is Whole Foods national?)

I have another suggestion: make homemade ice cream using coconut milk. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious. I did this for about a year and my cholesterol plummeted.

I also have milk issues (if I eat a bowl of cereal with real milk, I fall asleep!), but somehow I have no problem eating ice cream or cheese.

Rolling Eyes
Interesting about the coconut milk 11 years ago
I have heard that using coconut oil in cooking is also healthier than any animal fat usage.
11 years ago
Sherapop:
How can this be?... What is going on here????????????????????????????

Shera, July, is National Ice Cream month!
Don't you know anything? Razz

They have just released a study linking personality traits to favourite ice cream flavour, and here are some of their findings:

Vanilla – impulsive, easily suggestible, idealist

Chocolate – dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive, gullible

Strawberry – tolerant, devoted, introvert

Mint Chocolate Chip – argumentative, frugal, cautious

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – ambitious, competitive, visionary

Pralines & Cream – loving, supportive, avoid the spotlight

Coffee – scrupulous, conscientious, moral perfectionist

Chocolate Chip – generous, competent, go-getter

Rainbow Sherbet – analytic, decisive, pessimistic

Rocky Road – aggressive, engaging, good listener

Cookies & Cream – sweet person, nostalgic, romantic

Mint Chip did you say Dulce... ahem... ahaha! xoxo Laughing
Mine, quite obviously is Pralines & Cream Wink
11 years ago
That was a picture of my ideal dinner, Dolby!
Razz
11 years ago
No sherbert for me please.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Never date someone who loves sherbet.
Laughing
Re: Interesting about the coconut milk 11 years ago
FloraMilena:
I have heard that using coconut oil in cooking is also healthier than any animal fat usage.

Yes, and it imparts a very subtle nutty flavor and aroma to the food.

PLUS, did you know that coconut oil can clear up a skin rash? It's amazing stuff.

www.doctoroz.com/videos/surprising-health-bene fits-coconut-oil
11 years ago
Isn't sherbet the poor person's sorbet? Actually now that I look at the two words, it probably came about in the same way that

chaise >longue----- chase lounge

Twisted Evil

Anyway, clearly gelato is better than sorbet!!!!!!
11 years ago
For sure! Shera. Love gelato.
Must Share 11 years ago
11 years ago
Love the raccoon! 11 years ago
Laughing
The cats look like........"OMG he put his HANDS in there!!!!"
11 years ago
The part I don't get is...... they must know they will get caught sooner or later.
Re: Must Share 11 years ago
FloraMilena:

Unbelievable!!!!

Laughing
11 years ago
WolfM:

We have just such bold raccoons in our neighborhood. One year I was leaving a bowl of food out on the back deck for a couple of feral cats, and one by one the animals began to appear as though preparing to board Noah's arc. It literally turned into quite the zoo! The journey must have been quite a feat for some of the more portly visitors, as we're up on the third floor!

First the cats came, of course, the intended recipients of the food. Then the raccoons, and then, the best of all: the opossums (opossa?)! I had never seen one before and tried to describe it to my little sister.

Here was her response: "It's a rat! It's a rat!"

My reply: "It's too big to be a rat!"

Her rejoinder: "Haven't you ever taken the subway in New York City?"

Razz
11 years ago
Shera,
Oh my god that is too funny! I hope I never get to see a NYC subway rat!
Laughing

And yes, possums are very rat-like, aren't they, with their rat tails and their ratty little faces,.but it's the sounds they make that freak me out, like a rabid zombie or something! And the poor things are bad at crossing the street, lots of possum carcasses on the road.
Sad

I used to have one living in a tall bush outside a window and when it would make that sound I would shine a flashlight in its face, thinking it would get annoyed and leave. But it never did, it just sat there playing possum. Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
And the poor things are bad at crossing the street, lots of possum carcasses on the road.

My dad told me that opposums are at the extreme lowest end of the mammal continuum as regards intelligence, and it seems true: they don't process danger very well... You cannot even frighten them away! Their attitude is basically: "Whatever". Or perhaps: "Doh."

Wink
On the other hand 11 years ago
The extreme intelligence of cats...... Razz

11 years ago
Laughing Drive, kitty, drive!
901 - 925 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to