301 - 325 by 529
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Dulcemio:
Cryptic:
i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3095620608/h75C29F9E/

So cute!

And a cat sitting on a book, how unusual (not)! Laughing

It's well known that cats absorb texts through their skin. Sitting on unabridged dictionaries is a favorite way of increasing passive vocabulary.

Smile

Hahaha! That explains so much!

Shera,
Sometimes I just put papers on the bed or the floor simply to see how long it will take a cat to go sit on them (usually a few seconds). Yeah, if you don't already know it, I am easily amused. Laughing
The Three Wise Cats 11 years ago
Re: The Three Wise Cats 11 years ago
What gorgeous little works of art!
11 years ago
To be this beautiful and not know it, it's a crime!
11 years ago
So much beauty!!!!!!!!!

Shocked
Thank goodness for Divine Felines!!!!!

Very Happy
Divine Feline Beauty 11 years ago

I love Egyptian Art.
Apes versus Felines 11 years ago
One of their wild relatives. I have often seen the same extreme depths of pride in the eyes of my own feline companions. I have never seen it shine so profoundly out of the eyes of any human.

I have however, seem many humans and our closest wild relatives engage in a great deal of foolishness. I suppose this is what cats see...when they see us. They see ridiculous primates.

And then many of them probably are thinking just this:
Last edited by FloraMilena on 24.07.2013, 23:46; edited 1 time in total
Funny Meme 11 years ago

The Depressed Cat 11 years ago
11 years ago
A dogwalker friend of mine just got a new dog, she came from a grooming school. He sent me these photos.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
A dogwalker friend of mine just got a new dog, she came from a grooming school. He sent me these photos.

The term frou-frou is inadequate here. Laughing
11 years ago
Agreed. Poodles look so much better when they aren't fussed with.

11 years ago
11 years ago
Squee!
11 years ago
OMG! What animal is that Confused:
11 years ago
A little puppy as far as I can see, and his mother, I guess. (or the aunt who had "lost it out of sight just for a moment").
I love this! 11 years ago
WolfM:

Wolf...you ROCK! Very Happy
11 years ago

Laughing
11 years ago
I absolutely agree with you, Dlane, a humaneness is - impulsively to rush to help; this impulse, before any other thought - reflects how we are humans; not to stand idly by, just watching, or - to "cover the event" (that is my personal moral divergence in worldview and value system, with, for example - journalists, photo reporters, and recently - "youtube-rs" etc.)
Not to mention that in this case - it's not an accidental event; most likely it is purposely created situation Evil or Very Mad
and - the water is not really scary for dogs (many of dogs loves to swim), but - as are already accustomed. So - "the filmmaker" deserves a healthy instructive spanking, if only because of the shock, which caused deliberately to the puppy.
11 years ago
WolfM:

Laughing

Hey--that's a policeman, isn't it? Look at the badge on his sleeve!

Shocked
11 years ago
Look closely, is he handing her money or a ticket. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Agreed. Poodles look so much better when they aren't fussed with.

They sure do. That fussed-with look makes me cringe. Poor doggies with the bald behinds. That's just wrong. Sad
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Digindirt:

The term frou-frou is inadequate here. Laughing

Ha Ha. Well, he rescued the pink one since the owner could no longer care for her. I think she has two more but he said he couldn't take them all.
Last edited by Digindirt on 28.07.2013, 21:09; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
It must take a great deal of skill to carve that silly clip out of a poodle coat, so props to the groomer. And that's wonderful that your friend rescued Pinky. Sounds like a sweet guy.
301 - 325 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to