Search Forum

Some thoughts about cats and dogs

326 - 350 by 529
11 years ago
RESCUE GOOD!

A rescued dog doesn't care if it looks silly or not, and neither do I.

Very Happy
11 years ago
If your pet food contains corn.

Please read.

truthaboutpetfood2.com/gosss-wilt
11 years ago
Cincy:
If your pet food contains corn.

Please read.

truthaboutpetfood2.com/gosss-wilt

The Emperor now dines on BG (Before Grain)!

Very Happy
11 years ago
HRH thanks you. Hugs and kisses for Oliver.
11 years ago
LOL at the 24 sec mark!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTffmMxqqLU
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
EVIL kitten! I love cats--always entertaining, always clever!

That clip illustrates perfectly how adult cats are so tolerant of kittens' annoying behavior. I love that about them.

That scene reminds me, just a little bit, of my young tuxedo girl and my fluffy senior kitty in the beginning. My girl was a several weeks older than that and my senior kitty was slightly less tolerant, but it was clear he would not harm her. For the most part he just tried to steer clear of her, which wasn't easy when she was constantly trying to instigate a wrestling match! Laughing

Now, when I adopted another adult cat several years ago, it was a WHOLE other story! No mercy whatsoever! Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
LOL at the 24 sec mark!

What a riot--makes me want to get a kitten. Well, except that HRH Emperor Oliver would have a stroke upon the invasion of his domain.

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Dulcemio:
LOL at the 24 sec mark!

What a riot--makes me want to get a kitten. Well, except that HRH Emperor Oliver would have a stroke upon the invasion of his domain.

Rolling Eyes

See, that's just the thing, Shera. Adult cats always seem so understanding of kittens and cut them slack like they would never do for another adult cat. Although, full disclosure, after I got the first young one I did feel the need to adopt a second young one so they could be each other's playmate and leave senior kitty alone. But everyone who knows my senior cat agrees that he is happier with other cats in his home, even if he doesn't actively seek their affection. (They give it to him unsolicited, he accepts grudgingly. He is emotionally reserved.) Smile
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Sherapop:
Dulcemio:
LOL at the 24 sec mark!

Rolling Eyes

See, that's just the thing, Shera. Adult cats always seem so understanding of kittens and cut them slack like they would never do for another adult cat. Although, full disclosure, after I got the first young one I did feel the need to adopt a second young one so they could be each other's playmate and leave senior kitty alone. But everyone who knows my senior cat agrees that he is happier with other cats in his home, even if he doesn't actively seek their affection. (They give it to him unsolicited, he accepts grudgingly. He is emotionally reserved.) Smile

I did not know this, Dulcemio. Thank you for educating me! Every case I know of has involved a new cat on the block, so to speak, where both were already set in their ways. Not a harmonious situation! Maybe I need to adopt two kittens?

Laughing
11 years ago
Heart Touching! 11 years ago
Cashew, my 14-year-old yellow Lab, is blind and deaf. Her best friend is Libby, 7, her seeing-eye cat. Libby steers Cashew away from obstacles and leads her to her food. Every night she sleeps next to her. The only time they’re apart is when we take Cashew out for a walk. Without this cat, we know Cashew would be lost and very, very lonely indeed. It’s amazing but true: This is one animal who knows what needs to be done and does it day in and day out for her friend.
~ Terry Burns, Middleburg, Pennsylvania USA

11 years ago
I am going to cry, is it my gin and tonic or the photo, maybe both.
Re: Heart Touching! 11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Cashew, my 14-year-old yellow Lab, is blind and deaf. Her best friend is Libby, 7, her seeing-eye cat. Libby steers Cashew away from obstacles and leads her to her food. Every night she sleeps next to her. The only time they’re apart is when we take Cashew out for a walk. Without this cat, we know Cashew would be lost and very, very lonely indeed. It’s amazing but true: This is one animal who knows what needs to be done and does it day in and day out for her friend.

How adorable can something possibly be???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
Very Happy
11 years ago
Animals often have to each other something what we consider to be human behavior - mutual assistance and goodness.
Sometimes they are found in humans too...

Here's a nice example:
www.facebook.com/thesteviewonderdog

"I'm Stevie the dog! I lost my eyes shortly after I was born, but I am happy as can be!..." - owing to John, Betina and Bruce!

.............................................. ...................

11 years ago
Cute....ness at it's best.
Re: Heart Touching! 11 years ago
FloraMilena:

Sweet!
11 years ago
Caution: This video might cause cuteness overdose. You've been warned.
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=kyV477yr Uh4
11 years ago
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sweet
11 years ago
OMG so cute! I love it!
The Typical Human 11 years ago
The Typical Human

youtu.be/4B2xOvKFFz4
11 years ago
Great one, Dlane!

As they say, Cattitude is Everything! Laughing
11 years ago