Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

176 - 200 by 1338
11 years ago
Hayven:
White elephant gets ridiculous sometimes. I ended up with a Santa pillow crochet set this year. Sad

Would a clapper been better? Wink
11 years ago
Cincy:
Hayven:
White elephant gets ridiculous sometimes. I ended up with a Santa pillow crochet set this year. Sad

Would a clapper been better? Wink

LOL!

Awww, poor Hayven. Laughing When my family does the brutal gift exchange, we laugh our butts off. One of the kids has a knack for picking badly over and over again, and his reactions are hilarious. He said, "what's an 8 year old supposed to do with a sausage?"
11 years ago
Do you mean the clapper that turns lights on and off? If so, hell yes that is better! I'm too lazy to get up.

8 year old with a sausage...that poor kid! Granted, our gift exchange was with 98% women aged 45 and up, so my hopes weren't set high to begin with.
11 years ago
Hayven:
Do you mean the clapper that turns lights on and off? If so, hell yes that is better! I'm too lazy to get up.

8 year old with a sausage...that poor kid! Granted, our gift exchange was with 98% women aged 45 and up, so my hopes weren't set high to begin with.

Yes, that is the clapper. LOL Wish for the clapper next year Hayven. I now picture you laying in bed clapping your hands. Shocked
11 years ago
Hayven:
our gift exchange was with 98% women aged 45 and up, so my hopes weren't set high to begin with.

Heyyyyy! I resemble that remark!!! Laughing

In my experience, you get the best gifts from women 45 and up because they tend to have more disposable income and better taste than everyone else!! Very Happy
11 years ago
*hides in a corner* Weeeelll...you have a good point there. There was a really nice neck pillow and blanket making the rounds but I didn't get it as it was "stolen" from me. I'm just bummed like the little sausage man.
11 years ago
Hayven:
*hides in a corner* Weeeelll...you have a good point there. There was a really nice neck pillow and blanket making the rounds but I didn't get it as it was "stolen" from me. I'm just bummed like the little sausage man.

You're funny, Hayven. Yeah, I guess if your ladies are bringing stuff like neck pillows and blankets, then, okay, I understand where you're coming from. The kind of stuff I get from (and give to) my middle-aged friends and cousins is a little more fun than that. Very Happy
11 years ago
Can someone please tell me again how to insert a parfumo perfume page link into a forum post?

Embarassed
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Can someone please tell me again how to insert a parfumo perfume page link into a forum post? Embarassed

Simply write the name of the perfume in quotation marks (as it is written in the Parfumo database) and it will create a link. xx
11 years ago
11 years ago
Dolby:
Dulcemio:
Can someone please tell me again how to insert a parfumo perfume page link into a forum post? Embarassed

Simply write the name of the perfume in quotation marks (as it is written in the Parfumo database) and it will create a link. xx

machos garcias senurida!!
11 years ago
Dolby:

RIGHT BACK AT YA, MISS D!! SMOOCHES!!
11 years ago
So, since I am having a quiet evening at home with family tonight, please, anyone, do tell what exciting plans you have to ring in the new year, so that I might live vicariously through you. Very Happy
11 years ago
Happy New Year! My resolution is to go on a hot air balloon ride this year and play the piano more often. Let's hear yours.
11 years ago
I am pleased to announce that I won the December giveaway!
I don't make resolutions but I think I'm going to plan to manage my time better, get more sleep, organize, focus on really important stuff, and stop being so critical. OMG that last one will be the tough one to keep.
My resolution... 11 years ago
My resolution, as difficult to believe as it may be, is to review every single perfume already in my possession before buying any more. That's right: bottles, decants, and samples!

Can I do it? Should we have a wager?

Rolling Eyes
resolutions 11 years ago
Get back into the smaller size taking up half my closet.
Sleep more.
Drop more into my 401(k).
Re: My resolution... 11 years ago
Sherapop:
My resolution, as difficult to believe as it may be, is to review every single perfume already in my possession before buying any more. That's right: bottles, decants, and samples!

Can I do it? Should we have a wager?

Rolling Eyes

I'd like to have a little faith in you, Sherapop...but there are just too many out there that you will want to explore. But I still think it would be a good idea to do so. Your reviews are mega helpful.

Happy New Year's, all. I myself didn't do much; I actually took a nap through the countdown and then was up all night. In the morning, my beau and I went to see a movie (the best time to go to a movie is in the morning; there is hardly a crowd, and the elderly people there are quiet and respectful). I'm not really big on celebrating NYE.

This year, I plan to eat healthier. I have gained some chubbiness and developed acid reflux from all the bad eatin'.
11 years ago
My New Year's Eve was spent with a bipolar, schizophrenic, delirious terminal cancer patient shrieking at the crucifix in his room and insisting that demons were devouring his arms. Shocked

Just another day in the hospital.

Hayven take a proton pump inhibitor. It works for me.
11 years ago
Right now I am imagining Sherapop passed out on the floor from olfactory overload, surrounded by hundreds of perfume bottles. A cream colored kitty is looking down at her while he licks his paws.
11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Right now I am imagining Sherapop passed out on the floor from olfactory overload, surrounded by hundreds of perfume bottles. A cream colored kitty is looking down at her while he licks his paws.

Laughing
11 years ago
I spent Christmas with a vile heavy cold, cooked dinner for 10 basically running on fumes, then conked out and had to go to bed at 5pm! Sad

New Year was celebrated with a stonking migraine, two days in bed in the dark. Yay!
11 years ago
FloraMilena:
My New Year's Eve was spent with a bipolar, schizophrenic, delirious terminal cancer patient shrieking at the crucifix in his room and insisting that demons were devouring his arms. Shocked

Just another day in the hospital.

Hayven take a proton pump inhibitor. It works for me.

I have been taking omeprazole OTC and it works well. But around the 12 hour mark it starts to wear off. What kind of nursing do you do, FloraMilena? I was with oncology/hospice patients for 2 years but recently switched to admitting.
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
I spent Christmas with a vile heavy cold, cooked dinner for 10 basically running on fumes, then conked out and had to go to bed at 5pm! Sad

New Year was celebrated with a stonking migraine, two days in bed in the dark. Yay!

You poor thing ... how awful for you.
11 years ago
Smellsogood:

Sad Feel better soon!
Last edited by FloraMilena on 03.01.2013, 23:52; edited 2 times in total
176 - 200 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to