Search Forum

WHO.......is the worst actor or actress known to mankind?

26 - 49 by 49
11 years ago
Elody:
Kristen Stewart has to be mentioned.
Maybe it's a bit unfair, though.
I mean, can you call someone an actress if they don't even try to act?
She never portrays a role. She's somehow always herself, looking bored, annoyed and too cool for everything...

I agree with you on this. I think she is a pretty girl and I like the clothes she wears, but she is not a very versatile actress.

11 years ago
Hayven:
Elody:
She never portrays a role. She's somehow always herself, looking bored, annoyed and too cool for everything...

I agree with you on this. I think she is a pretty girl and I like the clothes she wears, but she is not a very versatile actress.

Ha ha, I saw the movie yesterday and Kristen Stewart bored me a lot. Didn't like her as Snow White.
11 years ago
I actually enjoyed that movie, FranFran, but moreso for Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron than KStew.
11 years ago
How about Marilyn Monroe?
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
How about Marilyn Monroe?

along with Jayne Mansfield.
11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler
Vin Diesel
Rob Schneider
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
George Clooney
Nicholas Cage
Steven Seagal
Sylvester Stallone
Nicholas Cage
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Kevin Costner
Chuck Norris

Shelley Duval
Bo Derek
Tanya Roberts
Ally Sheedy
Melanie Griffith
Pamela Anderson
Jessica Alba
Hillary Duff
Megan Fox
Tara Reid
Kristen Stewart
Jennifer Aniston
Sarah Jessica Parker
Diane Keaton
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen
Jennifer Lopez
Tori Spelling
Gwyneth Paltrow
Jessica Simpson
Rene Zelleweger
Jennifer Love-Hewitt

Twisted Evil

Great list! I agree with many of your selections! Shocked
11 years ago
Sherapop:
FloraMilena:
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler
Vin Diesel
Rob Schneider
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
George Clooney
Nicholas Cage
Steven Seagal
Sylvester Stallone
Nicholas Cage
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Kevin Costner
Chuck Norris

Shelley Duval
Bo Derek
Tanya Roberts
Ally Sheedy
Melanie Griffith
Pamela Anderson
Jessica Alba
Hillary Duff
Megan Fox
Tara Reid
Kristen Stewart
Jennifer Aniston
Sarah Jessica Parker
Diane Keaton
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen
Jennifer Lopez
Tori Spelling
Gwyneth Paltrow
Jessica Simpson
Rene Zelleweger
Jennifer Love-Hewitt

Twisted Evil

Great list! I agree with many of your selections! Shocked

But I think that we must admit that Shelley Duvall was excellent in The Shining. She gave profound insight into the character played by Jack Nicholson--and why he wanted to kill her! Twisted Evil
11 years ago
If anyone perusing this thread revels in "worst performances" ever seen, please feel free to watch what I believe was Arnold's first movie titled "Hercules".

Be forwarned that it may cause testicular atrophy, projectile diarrhea, acid reflux, psoriasis in unmentionable areas, temporary blindness of the left eye and in some cases, cinematic coma and eventual death.

On a scale of 1 to 10, it rates negative 3.
11 years ago
AromiErotici:
If anyone perusing this thread revels in "worst performances" ever seen, please feel free to watch what I believe was Arnold's first movie titled "Hercules".

Be forwarned that it may cause testicular atrophy, projectile diarrhea, acid reflux, psoriasis in unmentionable areas, temporary blindness of the left eye and in some cases, cinematic coma and eventual death.

Ba Wah hahahahaha

The movie critic award goes to AromiErotici.
11 years ago
I thought of another good one:

Milla Jovovich in The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc.

How she ever got another acting gig, I'll never know!!!!
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Cincy:
AromiErotici:

Ba Wah hahahahaha

The movie critic award goes to AromiErotici.

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Laughing
11 years ago
Oh you know what I did like Shelley Duval in THE SHINING. I was thinking of her in TALE OF THE MUMMY. A very weird movie.
11 years ago
Hayven:
Elody:

Isn't that Charlize Theron? I'm confused.... Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Hayven:
Elody:

Isn't that Charlize Theron? I'm confused.... Rolling Eyes

It's a joke Wink
Charlize Theron (the evil queen) asks the mirror who's the best, he answers Kristin Stewart (Snow White) and Charlize/Queen questions the mirror's decision - meaning not agreeing or even thinking it's justified LaughingCool
11 years ago
I loved Charlize Theron in the MIRROR QUEEN.
11 years ago
Frimo writes - Daniel Craig (as James Bond, but I don't know whether it's his fault)
I say anyone who plays a James Bond role is bad, in that role. James Bond is just an embarrassing concept of the mega-cringe level. On a par with Charlie Sheen, I'd say.
And I love Arnie Schwarcznegger (but can't spell his name) (you yanks are so disloyal) so that must prove how easy to please I am and just how revolting Charlie Sheen and James Bond are.

And Sherapop Mila Jovovich was so gorgeous in The Fifth Element, and also played a powerful role in Aeon Flux. Loved her in both. Joan of Arc was admittedly as dull as Little Women, which must take the cake for the dullest movie (even Susan Sarendon couldn't ignite it and Keira Knightly was memorable only for her pouting) and the most boring book ever written.
Last edited by Rubyred on 21.01.2013, 10:29; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
Shirley MacLaine used to be fantastic, but did anyone else see her on Downton Abbey recently? Just awful.
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:31; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Oh lord...I remember Demi Moore playing Hester Prynne in The Scarlet Letter. It was physically painful to watch.
11 years ago
Well, that would be the former governor of California, one Mr. Arnold Schwartzeneggar.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I nominate Leonardo DiCaprio for worst actor category. He overacts his roles in such a HUGE way. One of the most cringe-worthy was Titanic.

I think Leo's come a long way since Titanic. I remember watching the gut wrenching but superb "Revolutionary Road" and thinking what maturity he infused into that character. The combination of love, anger, frustration and restraint is a difficult set of emotions to convey authentically, and I thought he did a fantastic job. Despite his still boyish good looks, I really felt like I was watching a real man, not a boy, deal with those problems.
26 - 49 by 49
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic WHO.......is the worst actor or actress known to mankind?
Jump to