Search Forum

Ezcuse to go out

Ezcuse to go out 5 months ago 2

Am I the only one who would be lazy to go out (do anything, like needing to buy something) but as I get to wear a fragrance it becomes exciting? Or too obsessed haha

5 months ago 2

I know what you mean. I suffer from social anxiety sometimes and find that buying new clothes, a haircut and recently with new fragrances they have given me urges to go out more than I used to. Especially when I started collecting last year. 

It gave me this feeling that I had just bought something nice that is used in social settings and therefore I should go out if that makes sense lol. 

5 months ago 1

Feel you. Any specific scent that allows to comfront those situations with more determination? Mine is LNDL Le Parfum 😁

5 months ago 2

I have depression and clothes and perfume are sometimes the only reason why I go out. I plan my outfit in advance, choose a fragrance to go with it, and beg my boyfriend to go run errands (i.e. go to a perfume shop) with me hahaha. So I agree with what you said

5 months ago
Vlyr

Feel you. Any specific scent that allows to comfront those situations with more determination? Mine is LNDL Le Parfum 😁

The first fragrance that really made me want to go out and show it off was The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum .

I just remember being early in to my collection and when i got a sample of it i ordered a full bottle and when it arrived i just wanted to dress up go out and do something for all to smell my new fragrance lol

I mean we all want people to smell us and hope they think we smell nice, but that was the fragrance that really pushed that feeling of wanting to go out more so than any others.

5 months ago
Satago

I have depression and clothes and perfume are sometimes the only reason why I go out. I plan my outfit in advance, choose a fragrance to go with it, and beg my boyfriend to go run errands (i.e. go to a perfume shop) with me hahaha. So I agree with what you said

Sorry to hear, but also happy it is helping you to confront and battle! I wish you strength ❤️

5 months ago
Mitchcraft
Vlyr

The first fragrance that really made me want to go out and show it off was The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum .

I just remember being early in to my collection and when i got a sample of it i ordered a full bottle and when it arrived i just wanted to dress up go out and do something for all to smell my new fragrance lol

I mean we all want people to smell us and hope they think we smell nice, but that was the fragrance that really pushed that feeling of wanting to go out more so than any others.

Oh nice! TMW Parfum is definitely the fragrance I am thinking about pulling the trigger to. I haven't smelled it yet (I will before buying) but something about its description tells me its effect will be what you explained.

5 months ago 1
Vlyr
Mitchcraft
Vlyr

Oh nice! TMW Parfum is definitely the fragrance I am thinking about pulling the trigger to. I haven't smelled it yet (I will before buying) but something about its description tells me its effect will be what you explained.

I hope you like it, the bourbon vanilla note in it is lovely if you like vanilla and this is a great time of year for it.

5 months ago
Mitchcraft
Vlyr
Mitchcraft
Vlyr

I hope you like it, the bourbon vanilla note in it is lovely if you like vanilla and this is a great time of year for it.

I surely do love vanilla. But at the same time I recently bought Le Male Elixir and winter time is covered by it I think. Or maybe I should get it haha

5 months ago 1

Me too definitely feel for you. I'm suffering from several anxiety disorders and fragrances help me so much to deal with them. I live in a country where wearing fragrances isn't socially acceptable so I actually avoid wearing too strong fragrances publicly because I'm tired of all the insults that I get and I don't really wish to attract any attention from the strangers. But fragrances indeed give me strenght to go out and also some fragrances inspire me to go to the nature, for example I enjoy wearing Replica - Soul of the ForestReplica - Soul of the Forest when hiking in the forest, I love to wear Tendre MadeleineTendre Madeleine when it's snowing and Brise MarineBrise Marine inspires me to go to sit by the ocean.

5 months ago 1
Lempi

Me too definitely feel for you. I'm suffering from several anxiety disorders and fragrances help me so much to deal with them. I live in a country where wearing fragrances isn't socially acceptable so I actually avoid wearing too strong fragrances publicly because I'm tired of all the insults that I get and I don't really wish to attract any attention from the strangers. But fragrances indeed give me strenght to go out and also some fragrances inspire me to go to the nature, for example I enjoy wearing Replica - Soul of the ForestReplica - Soul of the Forest when hiking in the forest, I love to wear Tendre MadeleineTendre Madeleine when it's snowing and Brise MarineBrise Marine inspires me to go to sit by the ocean.

Sorry to hear our hobby is not truly apreciated where u live! And I hope you get better at managing😁 I am happy that fragrances help you cope too! For me they definitely invoke an aura of protection around me 🩵

5 months ago 1
Vlyr
Lempi

Sorry to hear our hobby is not truly apreciated where u live! And I hope you get better at managing😁 I am happy that fragrances help you cope too! For me they definitely invoke an aura of protection around me 🩵

Heheh, thank you so much!! 😁🙌 And I totally agree, fragrance is like a protective shield or a warm hug, that's one of the reasons why this hobby is so essential to me. 🙏

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Ezcuse to go out
Jump to