Search Forum

Powdery and Woody for Men?

Powdery and Woody for Men? 14 days ago

Hi Guys, I'm new to this community I hope you could help me find my signature scent.  my first perfume was Prada l'homme edp and I'm very attracted to the scent of Dior Homme EDP.

Thank youuuuuu 🙏🏻

14 days ago 2

Hmm. When you say Dior Homme EDP, you mean Dior Homme Intense? That's one of the best bets for powdery-woody. There are some variations of this DNA from Givenchy ( Gentlemen EDP and Gentlemen Reserve Privee) and also Valentino ( Uomo Intense). If you can skip this powdery lipsticky vibe, there is an entire world of great woody scents. I really like Bois Imperiale from Essential Parfums and Santal 33 from Le Labo. You will have to try Oud Wood from Tom Ford & Bois Mystique from Houbigant. The list can go on and on on the woody side of masculine perfumery. Cheers.

14 days ago 2

It's expensive, but Reflection 45Reflection 45 is the best in this category imo.

14 days ago

@HalfEntity I tried Valentino Uomo Intense, and I like it too, in fact its added to my wish list <3, I haven't tried the rest of your recommendation, but I added it to my watchlist. and I'm currently searching for decants available here in the Philippines.  thanks again I appreciate it 🙌🏻

14 days ago

@Omnipotato I browse  that theres  another version of Amouage reflection man. wdyt about the first version? 

thanks  bro 🤲🏻

13 days ago

@AdrideparfumReflection ManReflection Man is more fresh/floral than powdery/woody but it is definitely worth trying.

13 days ago

Have you tried Voyage d'Hermès (Parfum)Voyage d'Hermès Parfum

12 days ago
I love it. Its such an addicting scent!!
Adrideparfum

@HalfEntity I tried Valentino Uomo Intense, and I like it too, in fact its added to my wish list xtagstartz3, I haven't tried the rest of your recommendation, but I added it to my watchlist. and I'm currently searching for decants available here in the Philippines.  thanks again I appreciate it 🙌🏻

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Powdery and Woody for Men?
Jump to