Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8201 - 8225 by 9001
5 months ago

03/12/2023 PM

Geo. F. Trumper: Sandalwood Cologne (2002)

5 months ago 1

04/12/2023 AM

PR: 1 Million (2008)

5 months ago

04/12/2023 PM

Zara: Lush Vetiver (2023)

Zara: Unexplored Noir (2023)

5 months ago 1

Going with ForbiddenForbidden

Quick change ...

Just got a haircut and had to have a shower so "Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely | Giorgio Armani" was delivered today so i had to try it out of course 🙂

@Frankie Glad i see someone else wearing 1 Million (Eau de Toilette)1 Million Eau de Toilette this week and on the same day i think too.

5 months ago

05/12/2023

Good morning. At home enjoying CHANEL N°5 EAU DE PARFUM (1986)

5 months ago
5 months ago 1
5 months ago 1

Wearing Infusion d'Épices / Spice InfusionInfusion d'Épices today.

Mitchcraft

Just got a haircut and had to have a shower so "Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely | Giorgio Armani" was delivered today so i had to try it out of course 🙂

Congrats for the new haircut & new fragrance, you smell amazing as always! 🤩

5 months ago 1
Lempi

Wearing Infusion d'Épices / Spice InfusionInfusion d'Épices today.

Mitchcraft

Congrats for the new haircut & new fragrance, you smell amazing as always! 🤩

@Lempi

Thank you so much 🤗. Looks like we were both going for sweet gourmand yesterday and smelling good 😊. It is definitely a good time of year for it 👍🥳

I sprayed Scandal pour HommeScandal pour Homme to compare it to SWY and still smell of that today lol.

I will probably have another shower to wash out all the little hair shavings and put something else on after if it washes off. But as for now the SOTD is Scandal 😊

5 months ago
5 months ago

L'Homme L'Intense - Yves Saint Laurent

5 months ago

06/12/2023

SOTD Bel Ami (Eau de Toilette)Bel Ami Eau de Toilette by Hermès

5 months ago 1

YW dear @Mitchcraft 🥰 Couldn't agree more with you, Christmas time is also my ultimate gourmand fragrance time! 🤩

We're celebrating independence day here in Finland today so my SOTD is of course Finnish Heinävesi Spirit 79700Heinävesi Spirit 79700 by Max Perttula.

5 months ago

05/12/2023 AM

Geo. F. Trumper: Sandalwood Cologne (2002)

5 months ago

05/12/2023 PM

Dior: Sauvage Parfum (2019)

5 months ago

06/12/2023 AM

Mugler: Pure Energy

5 months ago
5 months ago

Today is a strange choice for being in the part of the world experiencing winter but with the name Summer HammerSummer Hammer i am going to hammer that summer feeling in even while it is raining outside.

5 months ago 1
5 months ago 1
Mitchcraft

Today is a strange choice for being in the part of the world experiencing winter but with the name Summer HammerSummer Hammer i am going to hammer that summer feeling in even while it is raining outside.

Inspired by your choice, I chose Virgin Island WaterVirgin Island Water today for tropical island summer vibes! 😁 The current weather in Southern Finland now at 4 PM: -9 degrees, snow falling from the pitch black sky. So Virgin Island Water is my today's dose of olfactory vitamin D, hahah!

5 months ago

07/12/2023

SOTD Santal 33 (Eau de Parfum)Santal 33 Eau de Parfum from a sample

5 months ago
5 months ago

VanilleVanille by Terres Dorées

5 months ago

Opopanax and cinnamon in a wonderful combination created by the brilliant Serge Kalouguine for Diptyque

SOTD vintage Eau LenteEau Lente

5 months ago
8201 - 8225 by 9001
Notify about new comments
Jump to