Search Forum

Some thoughts about cats and dogs

76 - 100 by 529
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Shrouded in mystery--how appropriate, Dolby!

Look who's talking! Very Happy
11 years ago
This video is so cute.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uDuls5TyNE
11 years ago
My Fellow Cat Lovers:

Progress is being made toward a cultural awakening to the true status of cats:

hyperallergic.com/64748/internet-chooses-cat-s tatue-for-new-monopoly-piece-obviously/?
Last edited by Sherapop on 10.03.2013, 22:08; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
Briefly, i.e. I'm not reading the entire thread. I like cats and dogs. I'm more drawn to cats though, as a dog is too biddable for my liking. I like the cattitude, as it were.
11 years ago
Mill4r4:
Briefly, i.e. I'm not reading the entire thread. I like cats and dogs. I'm more drawn to cats though, as a dog is too biddable for my liking. I like the cattitude, as it were.

Well, then you've come to the right place, Mill4r4!
Laughing
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dogs tell you how godlike you are; cats tell you you need to work on the "service" aspect of your connection with them.

So true! I now refer to HRH Emperor Oliver as "Napoleon Kitty".

ahem

Laughing
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dogs tell you how godlike you are; cats tell you you need to work on the "service" aspect of your connection with them.

LOL!!! So true!!

Though sometimes I catch them looking at me in awe of all the tasks I am able to perform in their service that they themselves cannot. (Or I could just be projecting.) Very Happy

And they definitely say Thank you sometimes. Now that I'm sure of.
11 years ago
For no particular reason:

11 years ago
True Love!
Very Happy
11 years ago
Indeed, Sherapop. Very Happy
11 years ago
Ahh.... look at those beautiful legs. Darling cats.
11 years ago
Cincy,
I must admit I have a foot fetish, but thankfully it's limited to cats, dogs and babies.

My big tom with those huge white paws will not let me touch them for more than a second or two at a time, so I have to get my fix from photos.

Laughing

As they say, the heart wants what it wants. Smile
11 years ago
A kitty foot fetish. How adorable. And how irresistibly they do cross their little paws!
Smile
11 years ago
Meow ... I wish I had a cat. This apartment/condo building does not permit pets. Some have and hide them anyway. You can hear dogs barking behind the doors. Must be paper-trained and small because you rarely see them except when a visit to the vet becomes necessary. Then, the girl will hide the small pet in a front-pack with just a little head sticking out and strides out the door fast, past the doorman, who looks the other way.
Off topic - software error ? 11 years ago
What happened ? My post stretches loooooooooooong horizontally .......
11 years ago
Sherapop's link to the Monopoly Cat figure just needs to be shortened, it exceeds the width of the site therefore bursting out and leaving all others comments stretched as well.

That's all Wink
11 years ago
The cat haters are rearing their ugly heads again, in response to my barrage of perfume photos featuring HRH Emperor Oliver. Here's what "GlamourAngel" (nicht) said, and my response:
-----------------
GlamourAngel - 10.03.2013
Sollte es bei Parfumbildern nicht hauptsächlich um den Duft gehen?
Die Katze ist zwar niedlich, aber die gehört dann doch eher ins normale Fotoalbum..
Zumal in dieser Häufigkeit.
----
Sherapop - 10.03.2013
Noch ein Katerhasser! ;-/ Am Anfang habe ich Don wohl gefragt, ob es geht oder nicht, und er hat mir gesagt, dass die Katze in Parfumbildern ganz willkommen sind! Also, was kann ich dir sagen? Es tut mir leid, wirklich für dich und alle die Hasser der Welt. (GlamourAngel bist du leider nicht.)

Evil or Very Mad

So, to sum up for non-German speakers: the very first time I uploaded a photo, it featured HRH and Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile. Don contacted because he said that the image was too poorly lit. I asked him whether it was okay to include HRH in my photos, and he said yes. In fact he was very encouraging.

Also, was kann ich sagen?????????????????????????????? Confused: Rolling Eyes
Cool

GlamourAngel needs to get a life. Humpf!
11 years ago
The photos are great. The old ones were maybe a little grainy, but they more than made up in charm what they may have lacked in quality. The new ones are so clear and sharp that you must have upgraded your camera. I'm starting to think that the issue isn't your cat so much as other people and their envy of someone who clearly has a lot on the ball. F**k em, I say. Very Happy
11 years ago
Cryptic:
The photos are great. The old ones were maybe a little grainy, but they more than made up in charm what they may have lacked in quality. The new ones are so clear and sharp that you must have upgraded your camera. I'm starting to think that the issue isn't your cat so much as other people and their envy of someone who clearly has a lot on the ball. F**k em, I say. Very Happy

Thank you so much for the compliments, Cryptic! Yes, I went from having no camera--I took the earlier shots using the eye on my netbook, believe it or not--to having a seriously wonderful Nikon Coolpix 9200 with 18x zoom and 16mp resolution. Hurrah!

Next up: movies of HRH Emperor Oliver, since I also have full HD capability and a huge memory card! Ha!

Laughing
11 years ago
They look good Sherapop, Oliver is beautiful and he wants you to take closer shots. I heard him ask? Yes, I did. Laughing
76 - 100 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to