Belle Âme 2022

Belle Âme by Les Abstraits
A popular perfume by Les Abstraits for women and men, released in 2022. The scent is spicy-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.
Pronunciation

Powdery
Floral
Oriental

IrisIris Moroccan orris rootMoroccan orris root Madagascan gingerMadagascan ginger
FrankincenseFrankincense Trinidad cocoaTrinidad cocoa CardamomCardamom
MuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood VanillaVanilla Venezuelan tonka beanVenezuelan tonka bean

Perfumer

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 11.06.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
Musc des Sables by Les Indémodables
Reflection Man by Amouage
Reflection Man

1 in-depth fragrance description

Ode to Dullness
I'm purposefully not rating this one as my personal issues with it are actually just the scent perfectly living up to it's inspiration of "a peaceful time to quiet the mind and heal the soul".

I've used almost all of my sample over a few different wears; I ALMOST like it....the dry down in particular is lovely. However, as evident by the absence in my collection, I'm not a particular fan of Guerlain "Wasserade" or the ubiquitous powdery-Chanel-french fragrances. The open and middle of this; or rather most of the wear, is pretty straight up wasserade on me; a soft-powdery vanillin/orris/tonka with a smidge of citrus.

It's soft, fluffy and utterly innocuous.

I also feel like $240/100ml is a bit excessive; although to be fair most of the more interesting alternatives are only cheaper because of grey market and/or resale options.

If you are a Guerlain/Chanel fan (which a large amount of people with excellent taste are) you should give this a sample; you will probably love it. However, if guerlade doesnt work for you I would say it's a waste of your time.

Jbl775Jbl775 8 days ago
9.5
Expensive, buttery iris for any true iris lover. Just insane how high quality this is. If you like Dior Homme, this is your next station.
MaxumusIIVMaxumusIIV 2 months ago
Sweet, Vanilla and borderline Gourmet. Not my style
PallidusPallidus 1 year ago
A rather creamy orris and tonka combo; unfortunately my skin intensified ginger & cardamon more than I would prefer.

1 fragrance photo of the community