Search Forum

Almond/Roasted Almond for fall?

Almond/Roasted Almond for fall? 10 months ago

Hi, everyone!

Can anyone recommend a nice, roasty almond fragrance, not too terribly expensive (under $150/US) that suits cold, fall weather?

If you're familar with these: I did not like La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum)La Petite Robe Noire (2012) Eau de Parfum but I do like Fall CashmereFall Cashmere -it's the only FB I've purchased from the line. I'm looking for something not quite as sweet and with little less cinnamon- although I do love cinnamon. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

10 months ago

I love Skylar Fall Cashmere, too - such a good one! 🍁

Not sure if you've tried Pacific Silver Moon before, but many love it as another almond fall cheapie. No pronounced cinnamon to my nose, in the way that Fall Cashmere has - but still has a soft, cozy "spice" feel to it:

Silver Moon (Perfume)Silver Moon Perfume

10 months ago 1

That sounds pretty!  Thank you, @Gourmandgrl!

10 months ago 1
KathrynA66

That sounds pretty!  Thank you, @Gourmandgrl!

Happy to share @KathrynA66  - would love to hear your thoughts, if you try it!

10 months ago 1
KathrynA66

Hi, everyone!

Can anyone recommend a nice, roasty almond fragrance, not too terribly expensive (under $150/US) that suits cold, fall weather?

If you're familar with these: I did not like La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum)La Petite Robe Noire (2012) Eau de Parfum but I do like Fall CashmereFall Cashmere -it's the only FB I've purchased from the line. I'm looking for something not quite as sweet and with little less cinnamon- although I do love cinnamon. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Elie Saab Girl of now?

10 months ago

@Tzapan I've been eyeing that one.

@Rachelg Will definitely share my thoughts.  I think I'm going to grab their discovery kit.

9 months ago 1

Solinotes Amande is an affordable option

8 months ago 1

I am not sure if you can get this for the price you mentioned at discounters in a 50ml but if not maybe a decant of StarlightStarlight

That is most definitely a very realistic smell of roasted almonds like you have the real thing in front of you. So I thought it worth mentioning.

A lot of people seem to focus on the cardamom but for me it was all about the almond. I really felt like I had roasted almonds cooking around me.

EDIT: I have actually seen it at Notino in 50ml for just over £150 so that wouldn’t be far off from $150 right? So there could be a discounter in the US selling around the same price.

Xerjoff do good sample kits for cheap where you can pick 4 of your choice so maybe test it out first 😊

8 months ago

Thanks, everyone!

6 months ago 3

Amber ElixirAmber Elixir is a delicious amber almond and very affordable
Le Baiser du Dragon (Eau de Parfum)Le Baiser du Dragon Eau de Parfum an amazing boozy almond but hard to find

6 months ago 1

Tardes (Eau de Parfum)Tardes Eau de Parfum

Almond HarmonyAlmond Harmony

are worth sampling.

Casamorati - ItalicaCasamorati - Italica is more expensive but is available in 30ml.

6 months ago 1

I would add to your seeking those from bellow:

Amandes OrientalesAmandes Orientales it's price is reasonable.

Ambre Amande / Amber AlmondAmbre Amande Also at reasonable price .

Perfect IntensePerfect Intense

Almond Caramel Espresso CakeAlmond Caramel Espresso Cake -> This is perfume oil from a small german brand The House of Gloi. All the fragnanced oils and cosmetic products, soaps, body creams, etc are handmade with essential and aromatic oils. I recomend it since it is located in USA so it is easy to find it i guess.

Have a pleasant testing and let us know if you will try any of all the recomended fragnances!.

👌🏻 🌷

Last edited by ExUser on 04.11.2023, 16:44; edited 1 time in total
6 months ago

An amazing brand new super affordable option is Senses - Creamy FantasySenses - Creamy Fantasy! Very delicious sweet almond and awesome performance for a body spray.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes by Note, Accord, Genre Almond/Roasted Almond for fall?
Jump to