Search Forum

winter wedding perfume for bride

winter wedding perfume for bride 6 months ago 1

I am looking for my wedding perfume for a December winter wedding. What are your recommendations?

6 months ago 1

First of all, congratulations darling (and welcome to Parfumo)! ✨💖✨ Secondly, could it be possible that you'd tell a little bit more about your fragrance preferences and also what kinds of fragrances your partner likes? Floral, sweet, woody...?

6 months ago 1

I think Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum)Honour Woman Eau de Parfum would work really well as a wedding scent. I love it on my wife. Her wedding scent was Delina (Eau de Parfum)Delina Eau de Parfum though that might not work as well for winter.

6 months ago

SopranoSoprano Is the most luxurious, beautiful scent i own that is unisex and though i am not married and people say this leans more feminine than masculine as a man i have always had this scent on my mind as either the wearer of it on my wedding day or the person i am marrying wearing it. I think it would be wonderful on both a man or woman on their special day 😊

6 months ago

Regardless of the season (winter, summer, etc.) when I think of a bride I always think of Chanel. It can be 19571957, "Shooting Stars - Apollonia | XerJoff", "Shooting Stars - Lua | XerJoff", RubikonaRubikona, and Love In WhiteLove In White

6 months ago

Hi @Ryleyhendrix welcome to Parfumo and congratulation on your wedding!. 🌹

I have some fragnances on my mind that it may be suitable for this special occasion but i don't know your preferance on notes. If you could give me a hint it would be easier to reccomend fragnances. Nevertheless i will propose you to test, if you haven't had already the following fragnances. All of them have a feminine touch.

La Panthère Édition SoirLa Panthère Édition Soir

Le Parfum RoyalLe Parfum Royal

ManifestoManifesto

Narciso (Eau de Parfum)Narciso Eau de Parfum

Dans ParisDans Paris

Rose ExtaseRose Extase

Pure PoisonPure Poison

DioramourDioramour

24, Faubourg (Eau de Parfum)24, Faubourg Eau de Parfum

Classique (Eau de Toilette)Classique Eau de Toilette (The vintage issue !) *

Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum)Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum

Fracas (Eau de Parfum)Fracas Eau de Parfum

Coco Mademoiselle (Eau de Parfum Intense)Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Allure Sensuelle (Eau de Parfum)Allure Sensuelle Eau de Parfum

All the best!. Smile🌸

6 months ago 1

There are hundreds of perfumes that could work, however I love the idea of Coromandel (Eau de Parfum)Coromandel Eau de Parfum being a winter wedding scent. Whatever you pick will be a great choice though. Have a good time! 👍🏻

6 months ago

Congratulations!!

I think L'Air du Temps (Eau de Parfum)L'Air du Temps Eau de Parfum will be great for any wedding in any season. If you don't mind a little vintage style that is...Smile It is such a happy perfume with lovely whiffs of carnation you will get throughout the day. I highly recommend the EDP over the EDT. Can be found online only.

In the same style, but a bit more modern and with less longevity and sillage: Fidji (2003) (Eau de Toilette)Fidji (2003) Eau de Toilette

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum)Private Collection Eau de Parfum (now available as Eau de Private Collection, but they don't differ much). If you are into 'green' and 'floral' that is. It is very 'spring and summer-like' but I think it can well be worn in Winter as well. It is uplifting.

Samsara (Eau de Parfum)Samsara Eau de Parfum will leave a more sandalwoody, but lovely, clean and mesmerizing trail if used light handed, using it light handed (one modest spray on chest and one in the crook of both arms is enough), really is the secret of this beauty.

Have a happy time!!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations winter wedding perfume for bride
Jump to