Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8051 - 8075 by 8936
6 months ago
6 months ago

I am unscented today (a very rare act of me i never remember my self not to put a fragnance on me, even just one drop of a random body mist i wear it) to detoxify the bad energy. Dear @Lempi you know what i mean 😋.

Dear @Hammudas it's interesting your choice. I saw some other day you mentioned you was testing the sample set of the subversive brand ELDO. I would like to ask you how you find them? does it worth to test?, i am asking because I have a small decant of Putain des PalacesPutain des Palaces but i haven't tried it yet. Warm regards. 😊

6 months ago
Nidodelia

I am unscented today (a very rare act of me i never remember my self not to put a fragnance on me, even just one drop of a random body mist i wear it) to detoxify the bad energy. Dear @Lempi you know what i mean 😋.

Dear @Hammudas it's interesting your choice. I saw some other day you mentioned you was testing the sample set of the subversive brand ELDO. I would like to ask you how you find them? does it worth to test?, i am asking because I have a small decant of Putain des PalacesPutain des Palaces but i haven't tried it yet. Warm regards. 😊

Yes! I enjoy it overall (love the packaging/display, love how it's such a large number [20] for a sample set), but I will admit that most of what I've smelled in the sample set so far are fun and smell good but either not something I would buy on it's own. I chose it because it was available on Amazon and I had received a gift card through work so it ended up being free for me. Nice to receive as a gift but not sure I would re-purchase!

6 months ago

It sounds really jolly and i am impressed by the large number of of samples are contained to the set, regurarly the fragnance set is consisted by a smaller number of samples so that was definitely cool!. The discount was a bargain good for you!. 👌🏻 I haven't experienced excessively with the fragnances with this brand the composition of fragnances are unconditional innovative and certainly avant - garde but i share the same thoughts with you about if i would buy a whole bottle of fragnance although i want to test some of brand's creations. Lastly, i asked you to share your opinion about the samples because i wondered if among the samples was the polar fragnance Sécrétions MagnifiquesSécrétions Magnifiques and if you were dare enough to try it. Me theoriticaly i might be ready but the reviews for it's composition hold me back.

Warm regards dear @Hammudas 🌹

6 months ago

@Nidodelia no, I would have wanted to try that out of curiosity too! If you go to my decants collection it shows all the 20 samples I received from ELDO. The version available from the ELDO website has 1 or 2 differences from what I received (from Amazon) but I think they rotate the sample selection based on availability anyway.

https://www.parfumo.com/Users/...

6 months ago

15/11/2023

SOTD L'Envol (Eau de Toilette)L'Envol Eau de Toilette by Cartier

6 months ago
6 months ago 1

Rainy day today, wearing Bengale RougeBengale Rouge to warm up.

6 months ago

Fresh Cream (Eau de Toilette)Fresh Cream Eau de Toilette today. perfect cozy scent for working from home

5 months ago

16/11/2023

SOTD, Paris - VeniseParis - Venise by Chanel. From samples

5 months ago 1
5 months ago

"Dangerous" by MAA AL THAHAB, it's a unisex perfume, it has quite a good combination of notes and it lasts for an average of 6 to 10 hours, so it's perfect for my daily usage. 

5 months ago
5 months ago

17/11/2023

SOTD is Cuir IntenseCuir Intense by Guerlain

5 months ago 1

05/11/2023 AM

Serge Lutens: Fille en aiguilles (2009)

5 months ago

05/11/2023 PM

Paco Rabanne: Ultraviolet Man (2001)

5 months ago

06/11/2023 AM

Chanel: Allure Homme Sport (2004)

5 months ago

06/11/2023 PM

Memo Paris: Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (2015)

5 months ago 1

07/11/2023 AM

TF: Neroli Portofino (2007)

5 months ago

07/11/2023 PM

Zimaya: Icon

5 months ago

08/11/2023 AM

Rasasi: Egra for Men

5 months ago

08/11/2023 PM

Zimaya: Oud is Great

5 months ago

09/11/2023 AM

Pal Zileri: Collezione Privata - Viaggio d'Africa (2010)

5 months ago

09/11/2023 PM

Clinique: Happy for Men (1999)

5 months ago

10/11/2023 AM

Prada: Luna Rossa Eau Sport (2016)

8051 - 8075 by 8936
Notify about new comments
Jump to