Search Forum

Citrus/fresh/marine niche fragrance for school/office

Citrus/fresh/marine niche fragrance for school/office 4 months ago

I was looking at roja Elysium, musk therapy and gris charnel extrait and smelt amazing but was over priced so im here just asking for some suggestions

4 months ago

A safe and reasonably priced fresh citrus, slightly marine fragrance that's versatile enough for school and office use is the ubiquitous (once, now not so much) Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Acqua di Giò pour Homme Eau de Toilette.

Does it HAVE to be niche?
Also, what's your budget for this? Even a ballpark would be useful.
And lastly, do you have some clearer idea what you're looking for? Citrus/fresh/marine encompasses an astronomical amount of frags, and the three ones you mentioned are fairly different from one another, so it's difficult to offer a suggestion based on just this request.

4 months ago

Cedrat BoiseCedrat Boise or Intense Cedrat BoiseIntense Cedrat Boise are great affordable niche options that have the really easily to like Aventus DNA.

If you want something a little cleaner you could try Pacific Rock MossPacific Rock Moss. This is usually available for a reasonable price on discounters and is an incredible, bright and energetic fresh scent that makes me feel so clean and lively.

There are many great designer frags that fit the citrus/marine/fresh profile you seek as well. Acqua di Giò ParfumAcqua di Giò Parfum, Luna Rossa Ocean (Eau de Parfum)Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Parfum are great and accessible marine freshies.

4 months ago

Another great option is Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Essenza Eau de Cologne. This is a touch more mature but still very wearable by anyone looking to smell fresh, clean and well put together. It contains a lot of the accords that makes Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino so pleasant while being a quarter of the price and still maintaining a high quality and unique scent profile.

4 months ago

I'd suggest these if you're on a budgef.

I'm not into clones AT all, but alexandria fragrances- zion which is a clone of Elysium, and black panther which is a clone of bvlgari-tygar are outstanding budget friendly perfumes that are quite amazing for the price.

Now, i'm personally into ultraniche, but if i went to school, i'd pick zion and black panther as a daily driver.

Unfortunately, alot of medium-designer-niche, they are way overpriced.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Citrus/fresh/marine niche fragrance for school/office
Jump to