Search Forum

i need a spring/summer type of fragrance, woody citrusy.

i need a spring/summer type of fragrance, woody citrusy. 2 months ago

So i really need a new spring/summer fragrance, what would you recommend?

2 months ago

What kind of price are you looking to pay? Also niche or designer?

The first that came to mind was Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum)Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum or the EDT or Parfum

Eros FlameEros Flame is a great sring summer fragrance with lovely woods, citrus and vanilla which is sweet.

If you are looking for something a little more niche and have access to Arron Terrence Hughes i would suggest Legend (2023)Legend (2023) i am not sure if he is still making Neon (2023)Neon (2023) but that is another.

Maybe one of the Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum fragrances.

2 months ago
Mitchcraft

What kind of price are you looking to pay? Also niche or designer?

The first that came to mind was Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum)Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum or the EDT or Parfum

Eros FlameEros Flame is a great sring summer fragrance with lovely woods, citrus and vanilla which is sweet.

If you are looking for something a little more niche and have access to Arron Terrence Hughes i would suggest Legend (2023)Legend (2023) i am not sure if he is still making Neon (2023)Neon (2023) but that is another.

Maybe one of the Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum fragrances.

Hey, thanks for your recommendation, im looking to get more of a niche type of fragrance, 200€ would be my budget and i dont have any access to ath sadly

2 months ago

I love the bright effervescent accords found in Pacific Rock MossPacific Rock Moss. This is a super vibrant, light and clean summer niche frag that just radiates happy vibes. I would describe it as a glistening lemon tree that grows in the middle of beachside waters.

2 months ago 1
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations i need a spring/summer type of fragrance, woody citrusy.
Jump to