Batoul by Al Haramain / الحرمين
Shop now
Search on
Search
Shop now
Batoul is a perfume by Al Haramain / الحرمين for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is oriental-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Search on
Search

Oriental
Resinous

Top Notes Top Notes SaffronSaffron Spicy notesSpicy notes Woody notesWoody notes
Heart Notes Heart Notes Cashmere woodCashmere wood LeatherLeather
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber VanillaVanilla Woody notesWoody notes
Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 05.10.2022.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Helpful Review 1
Something more feminine than I would like
I tried it in winter only once and it seemed a very linear and powerful woody, I left it for some time, because despite being a woody, which I like a lot, did not say anything, and today looking for something different to put me I have seen it among my perfumes and I have put it on.

In my memory I had it as a woody enough linear and strong, but today I do not feel exactly like that, it is strong, yes, but not as much as I remembered it, and yes something feminine, the woods are like with jasmine with an almost aldehyde tone or ozonic that give it an air rather inclined towards the feminine. It is a very linear aroma, it smells like a mixture of subtly metallic undefined woods, I do not smell like oud, nor sandalwood, nor cedar, nor patchouli, nor gaiac, it smells like a woody marabunta with nuances of all and smell none, it is strange, because it is immediately known that they are wood, but you do not know which one, at least, that is how I perceive it in my nose, and on that woody base there are effluvia of metal aldehydes, it is like a gaseous sensation that I don't like it, and that does not smell bad, because it smells great, but it's not my taste. This smells most of the time, there is little variation, because in the final drying it feels a bit more warm and musky, but the variation is so insignificant that it is not at all noticeable.

The duration is very good, staying on the skin for more than 10 hours. His wake in the first hour is very noticeable, but, from there, goes down to moderate, to go dying, little by little, up to skin.

I see a fragrance of cold and temperate, and indifferently day or night use, yes, I do not see it very versatile, I find it very difficult to find a suitable situation to wear it.

It is very good perfume for its price, but, in my personal opinion, more suitable for women than for men, although it is not too feminine, a man could easily dress it, but, for me, it has something that bothers me.

For those women who like very woody aromas, here they have a great economic option.
0 Replies

Popular by Al Haramain / الحرمين

Détour Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Tobacco Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Gold Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Neroli Canvas by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Ruby Edition by Al Haramain / الحرمين Amber Oud Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Royale Stallion by Al Haramain / الحرمين Leather Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Oudh 36 by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Rose by Al Haramain / الحرمين Black Oudh by Al Haramain / الحرمين Junoon Noir by Al Haramain / الحرمين Manège Rouge by Al Haramain / الحرمين Haneen (Perfume) by Al Haramain / الحرمين Signature Blue by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Femme by Al Haramain / الحرمين L'Aventure Intense by Al Haramain / الحرمين Portfolio - Floral Sculpture by Al Haramain / الحرمين Platinum Oud by Al Haramain / الحرمين Noora (Perfume Oil) by Al Haramain / الحرمين