Arizona Bloom 2020

Arizona Bloom by Floral Street
A perfume by Floral Street for women, released in 2020. The scent is aquatic-synthetic. It is still in production.

Aquatic
Synthetic
Creamy
Floral

Fragrance Notes

Balinese coconutBalinese coconut Cashmere woodCashmere wood Fig leafFig leaf JasmineJasmine Madagascan pepperMadagascan pepper MuskMusk OakmossOakmoss

Perfumer

Submitted by Paula80, last update on 13.05.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to
AnOther 13 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo
AnOther 13 Eau de Parfum
Molécule C-19 - The Beach by Zarkoperfume
Molécule C-19 - The Beach
Thank U, Next (Eau de Parfum) by Ariana Grande
Peau Salée by Téo Cabanel
Peau Salée

Konfuzius
Wonderful unisex fragrance for the summer!
Arizona Bloom gives me the feeling of summer. But not in the sense of tropical, over-sweetened fruit, but also in a dry, airy way.
For me, it has something creamy about the coconut, but it is wonderfully blended with the other notes and is not too overpowering. The salt note is also striking, giving it something aquatic and dry at the same time. The jasmine provides a slight sweetness, which however
rather lingers in the background.

Unfortunately, the longevity disappoints me a little. After a very short time, all you can smell on my skin is musk and it loses the complexity it had at the beginning. Nevertheless, a wonderful unisex fragrance for the summer, unique fragrance profile and wonderfully composed.
6.5

Helpful Review 2
Woodsy Unisex Perfume
Arizona Bloom: I smell the salt and pepper at first spray, then as it's drying down, it turns into a light woodsy aroma. The coconut is barely noticeable to me, not much sweetness here. I think this fragrance would be nice for those who enjoy nature and hiking! Because of the woodsy scent, I think this is a unisex fragrance.

Nice, but ambroxan heavy
My nose is picking up a significant backbone of ambroxan in this fragrance. I might be wrong, but if I'm right, it'd explain some of the mixed reviews (elsewhere) - many people are anosmic to that note, and it seems to be the main event here.

It otherwise reads as a slightly beachy / slightly coconutty version of "Not a Perfume". Low-key, "blurry" blend of coconut and cedar. It feels smudged, soft, casual - like a comfortable cashmere scarf, wrapped around a neck.

RoreadsRoreads 11 months ago
Relatively linear woody scent. The whiffs I get over the course of the day are synthetic in a way I don't enjoy.
AmeliaAromaAmeliaAroma 1 year ago
6.5
A light woodsy fragrance, not too sweet and the coconut is barely noticeable. A good unisex fragrance to wear in nature.

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Floral Street

Wonderland Peony by Floral Street Wild Vanilla Orchid by Floral Street Electric Rhubarb by Floral Street Chypre Sublime by Floral Street Neon Rose by Floral Street Sunflower Pop by Floral Street Ylang-Ylang Espresso by Floral Street Black Lotus by Floral Street Iris Goddess by Floral Street London Poppy by Floral Street Sweet Almond Blossom by Floral Street