Search Forum

Best Fragrances but Cheap for Gift??

Best Fragrances but Cheap for Gift?? 9 months ago

I am looking for best fragrances but in a subtle range to gift someone. I'm interested in an everyday wear aquatic/fresh cheapie that isn't sweet. Priced somewhere around Rs.1500 to Rs.2500 per 100ml. I don't mind buying a 200ml bottle for let's say Rs.4000 if it helps bring down the per 100ml cost.

All suggestions are welcome!

9 months ago 2

I don't understand that monetary system, but a popular auquatic freshie that is of reasonable price is Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette)Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette

I also don't know if you want a fragrance directed at unisex, male or female but since i am more invloved with male fragrances i will post what i know for those kinds, although there are female versions of the Dolce & Gabbana products i mention.

One that is popular and in the range of what most consider a cheapie at the moment is also Hawas for HimHawas for Him if you can find it that is, it is extremely popular right now so i don't know about your location and its availability there, just don't go to E-bay to try get any of these because you could end up with a fake! It's said to be very strong projecting, and long lasting though, so be aware of that. I personally love strong projectors and long lasting fragrances.

If you can find one of the D&G Light Blue flankers in a deal they are a good choice also. The most popular are Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense and Light Blue pour Homme ForeverLight Blue pour Homme Forever or the regular Light Blue pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Light Blue pour Homme Eau de Toilette . Oh and Light Blue pour Homme Italian LoveLight Blue pour Homme Italian Love

Since i don't understand the currency Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum)Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum is very popular and could be in your range though that one is getting harder to find but it has numerous flankers like "Acqua di Giò Profondo | Giorgio Armani" Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Parfum)Acqua di Giò pour Homme Eau de Parfum and others.

There is also ExplorerExplorer

Now for the really cheap

Voyage (Eau de Toilette)Voyage Eau de Toilette

If you are looking for a classic that is very cheap, Cool Water (Eau de Toilette)Cool Water Eau de Toilette

Those are the mainstream mass pleasers that most people would think to buy.

If it's someone younger in their teens, they may prefer something like Invictus (Eau de Toilette)Invictus Eau de Toilette

Hope that helps. It would help if you gave more information on the age, gender etc but as a man aged 42 i would be happy with all of them tbh.

9 months ago 1

I was also thinking about the Voyage and thanks for you time to suggest me all those. Thanks Mitchcraft.

9 months ago
Belvish

I was also thinking about the Voyage and thanks for you time to suggest me all those. Thanks Mitchcraft.

No problem, glad it was of help to you 👍

9 months ago 1

yes Voyage (Eau de Toilette)Voyage Eau de Toilette is OK, but in my opinion, it is worth spending just a tad more.
As suggested by @Mitchcraft , I can recommend as well the D&G Light Blue line, especially Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense and Light Blue pour Homme Italian LoveLight Blue pour Homme Italian Love . Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette)Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette is always a good choice within the fresh aquatic affordable realm. Can't go wrong with any of those.

9 months ago

Hi, I agree with the suggestions! I understand you are speaking in Indian Rupee, so 2500 INR = 27€, so at this price range Voyage (Eau de Toilette)Voyage Eau de Toilette seems a fair proposal. ExplorerExplorer to me is not that fresh/aquatic (and it has the pineapple note I can't bear) but is nice.

What do you think of Tommy (Cologne)Tommy Cologne (I don't know why it is cologne here, is it an edt?)? I only tested in shops, but sometimes you can find a bottle at that price range too ? To me it seems fresh too.

9 months ago

Eau de Lancaster is very affordable, though marketed towards women, I find this more unisex, if not masculine. Not necessarily aquatic, but certainly fresh. 

9 months ago
LouBe

ExplorerExplorer to me is not that fresh/aquatic (and it has the pineapple note I can't bear) but is nice.

Ah yes, thanks

it was Legend SpiritLegend Spirit that I was thinking of rather than exlporer and now seeing the price conversion it should definitely be in that price range.

It’s not something I would pick up personally since I have Hawas for HimHawas for Him on order but it is a cheaper alternative to it depending on location as the price has went up and both are said to be in line with the now discounted Invictus Aqua (2016)Invictus Aqua (2016) and the 2018 version which I really wanted to try both. However the word is Hawas is a better version of both and Legend Spirit it a cheaper one in the same category.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Best Fragrances but Cheap for Gift??
Jump to