Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8476 - 8500 by 8946
4 months ago 1

So this morning i have woken up still with the feeling of being 1 in a Million lucky as it is on my robes from yesterday which fits perfectly with today's choice because i am indeed Emporio Armani - Stronger With You IntenselyEmporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely 😉

4 months ago 1

I've just woken up in the feeling that the universe is Timeless (Eau de Toilette)Timeless Eau de Toilette but at the same time the universe has its bizarre sense of humour with timing...so thus the SOTD choice.

4 months ago 1

Vanille Havane - Les Indémodables

4 months ago 1

17/01/2024

Hi all.My SOTD is , from sample, Paris - ParisParis - Paris by Chanel

4 months ago

Fougère d'ArgentFougère d'Argent for the workday providing some warmth and relaxation to cut through the bitter cold. In the evening I'm looking forward to exploring my sample of Night Veils - Tobacco MandarinNight Veils - Tobacco Mandarin

4 months ago

Pine Parfait (Eau de Parfum)Pine Parfait Eau de Parfum again! it's such an easy reach for me when i work from home

4 months ago 1

After hearing this is being discontinued, i do not believe it because i have just found my true CK One (Eau de Toilette)CK One Eau de Toilette and things are just beginning definitely not ending 😉

4 months ago 1

Eternity for Women AirEternity for Women Air

"Sure as the sunrise
Pure as a prayer
You fashioned hope
Right out of thin air
Every dream I abandoned
Seems it could come true
I believe in miracles
There's no one like you
"

3 months ago

Maison Francis Kurkdjian OUD SATIN MOOD

3 months ago 1

18/01/2024

Good morning everyone. My SOTD is Misia (Eau de Toilette)Misia Eau de Toilette by Chanel

3 months ago 1

Did Fougère D'Argent yesterday for work, today I'll be bringing out Tom Ford's woodsier, rougher fougere, Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum)Beau de Jour Eau de Parfum.

For the evening I'll be going with Le Vestiaire - Cuir (2023)Le Vestiaire - Cuir (2023).

3 months ago 1

Lady Million Empire Collector's EditionLady Million Empire Collector's Edition

" You're my one, one, one in a million
It's like someone picked you out of the sky
Maybe I met you for a reason
And I can't believe
that we're both alive at the same time
Is this heaven now?
Am I dreamin' out? Am I dreamin'?
You're my one, one, one in a million
And I can't believe
that we're both alive at the same time
"

3 months ago 1

1 Million Elixir1 Million Elixir because again 1 in a million and i feel like someone has used a magical elixir of Amortentia on me 🪄💜✨

3 months ago 1

19/01/2024

Hello lovely people😎. Wish you all a fantastic day. My SOTD is Paris - ÉdimbourgParis - Édimbourg by Chanel

3 months ago

ImaginationImagination for the office into potentially my new favourite Night Veils - Sellier / La SelleNight Veils - Sellier.

3 months ago 1

I'm wearing 31 Rue Cambon (Eau de Toilette)31 Rue Cambon Eau de Toilette today and reveling it's lovely chypre powderiness. My husband caught my sillage tonight, took a deep breath, proclaimed his admiration for the scent and asked me to wear it more often. It's funny how you can get lost in either testing new scents or wearing your own wardrobe sometimes and forget your favorites.

3 months ago 1

I'm secretly being unfaithful to my January selection but I promise it's for completely right reasons! 😂 So wearing Love Potion SecretsLove Potion Secrets today.

" There's a secret 'bout your love
That always keeps me thinking of
How we ease each others pain
Only when I feel you near
You take away my deepest fear
You put a spell on my heart
But I am not calling for any redemption
And the secret still remains
And I want you not to reveal
How you make feel
How I have been touched by your love
So you keep the key
And I keep on playing my part
Not knowing the game
And the secret will remain
These thoughts they haunt me every night
Visions covering my mind
'Cause I know you can't be far
Just the thought that you are mine
Makes cold wind shiver down my spine
You put a spell on my heart
But I am not calling for any redemption
"

3 months ago 2

My SOTD is The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette because I have no idea if I am dreaming or awake this last few days if it is a dream then nobody better wake me up.

3 months ago 1

20/01/2024

Good morning ! SOTD is Pour Monsieur (Eau de Parfum)Pour Monsieur Eau de Parfum by Chanel

3 months ago 1

Maison Francis Kurkdjian OUD SILK MOOD

3 months ago 2

Alien Essence AbsolueAlien Essence Absolue

" Hey, Captain Strange, won't you be my lover
You're the best thing that I've ever discovered
Flash Gordon's left me, he's gone to the stars
An evil Darth Vader has me banished to Mars
Tell me, Captain Strange, do you feel my devotion
Or are you like a droid, devoid of emotion
Encounters one and two are not enough for me
What my body needs is close encounter three
"

3 months ago

21/01/2024

Hello all ! My SOTD is , from a sample, "Portraits - The Omniscient Mister Thompson | Penhaligon's" by Penhaligons's

3 months ago 1

Today a touch of bitter ink 

3 months ago 2

Chanel Coromandel

3 months ago 1

So my SOTD is going to be Van Py RhumVan Py Rhum because someone has bitten me just like a vampire and is flowing through my blood right to my heart and definitely transformed me for the better. Not just that though, i am completely drunk off that love as if i have drank all the rum in the world and it is radiating from me just like from this fragrance, but it's a sweet rum here just like her, sweet 😉 (She has a little surprise waiting in her emails if she comes on here before going out)

8476 - 8500 by 8946
Notify about new comments
Jump to