Search Forum

Which perfume should I buy next?

Which perfume should I buy next? 3 months ago 1

Hi everyone,

Mi name is Mike, I'm 23 years old and I live in Mexico. I've recently got into the collogne world and I would love your suggestions on which cologne I should buy next.

My most recent acquisition were Zara Rich/Warm/Intense, JPG Le Beau le parfam and Club de Nuit Intense Man.

I am looking for a Night out/Date night perfume. My first option was Spicebomb Extreme, but it's out if my price range for now. So I was thinking something like D&G The One edp or La Nuit de L'homme, but I can't decide on neither. So which fragance should i buy? Other options are welcome.

My budget is 60€ max.

Thank you in advance for your opinions and recommendations!

3 months ago 1

Le male, in my opinion, but probably you alteady know It.

3 months ago

Dior suvage edt

3 months ago

Al Harmain Amber Oud Gold Edition

3 months ago

Go ahead fro the lovely the one EDP

u won’t regret it

LDL is so weak bro and will make u feel u wasted ur 60€

3 months ago

Go 9pm9pm which is a Ultra MâleUltra Mâle clone. Really good night oit fragrance and low budget.

2 months ago

Probably the weather would be rather warm or hot in Mexico?

If you still want to go for a sweet and intense fragrance my suggestion would Joop! Homme Le ParfumJoop! Homme Le Parfum - this has iris, praline and vanilla. It's sweet and it has very good performance. It's more for colder weather but this is very affordable $30-40 and like many say, if this was in a Chanel or Dior Bottle people would be craving for it more. It's LE PARFUM, not the others which are not that good.

You should be able to find at discounters at least a 50ml of The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum - this is simple yet more unique, inviting and intoxicating. It is not as sweet as the previous one.

Otherwise, you can always go for Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum which you should be able to find at around $60 from discounter a 60 ml. This is sweet and fresh apple with ginger and clary sage.

Personally, I don't really like 9pm9pm I think Ultra MâleUltra Mâle is a lot better but this is also a very common scent. All dudes smell like this, at least in Europe. And I don't recommend The One for Men (Eau de Parfum)The One for Men Eau de Parfum for the same reason I cannot recommend any Sauvage, you will smell like her ex and all the other guys.

2 months ago

Versace Eros is interesting, a citrus and sweet orange at the same time.

2 months ago 1

For 60, you can easily get samples/decants of all 3. People chase bottles too often.

6 days ago

Most wanted parfum. No doubt for sexyness. 

4 days ago

I don't know if you can find this around $60 in Mexico but as you already mentione La nuit de l'homme , please go for the La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique version. So much better. Also, for around that price I think you can get a 50ml of Dior Homme Intense (2011)Dior Homme Intense (2011) which is in another league of classy for the YSL ( imho).

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Which perfume should I buy next?
Jump to