Search Forum

What is your suggested fragrance by the Parfumo Assistant ?

What is your suggested fragrance by the Parfumo Assistant ? 9 months ago

I thought it would be interesting to hear what everyone’s 1st spot and other worthy mentions that the Parfumo Assistant recommends to you for the time of day, season etc that it uses to create the choices for you. You can just post the number 1 spot fragrance without any other mentions if you want🙂

For example for me I get the following…

For a summer midday on the weekend

And in number one position is Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense “Last worn 2 days ago”

Some honourable mentions in no specific order are also (as I say you don’t have to add these extras if you don’t want to)…

Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum (EDT. The hashtag never loads the EDT)

FloroFloro

"Join The Club - Torino21 | XerJoff"

Zest di SorrentoZest di Sorrento

And a cheapie

Cool Water (Eau de Toilette)Cool Water Eau de Toilette

What are your suggestions? Please add the time of day, season etc for context, thanks. You don’t have to add the last time worn info unless you want to of course.

Or a simpler method would be to take screenshots, or both. EDIT: My screenshots have changed to Afternoon even though it is still pre noon here. I didn’t think of screenshots until after I initially made the topic hence the change but it shows us just how different it changes things depending on the time of day which I think is cool 😎

You can also say if you went with any of the suggested fragrances 😊 So far I am wearing nothing as I am waiting until after my shower 💦

9 months ago

A Sunday Summer morning here

For a summer morning on the weekend

Still at number one position is Light Blue pour Homme Eau IntenseLight Blue pour Homme Eau Intense

There are a few little changes in the middle and bottom.

9 months ago

For as Sunday Afternoon as I log into Parfumo:

9 months ago

The picture is trimmed in a strange way. Anyhoo, I do watch the suggestions, including my numerous samples and travel sizes, but my final decision is based on the actual weather at my window and my mood. As much as i love Light Blue Sun (can't catch it with the #) and Y Eau Fraîche (same thing), today I am wearing Dior Homme Sport (2021)Dior Homme Sport (2021) (ranked #5 in the assistant).

We have a very rainy summer here in Belgium (as in Germany and UK I guess), in contrast to other areas in the Northern hemisphere where it seems to be so extremely hot. So I wear some "louder" fragrance when it is raining, which is not quite in line with the suggestions of the assistant.

9 months ago

For me it's now a summer afternoon on a weekend. I'm wearing something completely different now though, Rima XIRima XI to be exact.

I use some of the suggested perfumes on very specific occasions. Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) (Eau de Toilette)Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) Eau de Toilette is a nighttime perfume to me, Opus 1 - Rose Coup de FoudreOpus 1 - Rose Coup de Foudre is one I wear mostly in very hot weather because it's so refreshing, and Bat (2020)Bat (2020) is for when I go hermit mode. I have a complicated relationship with Pas Ce Soir (Eau de Parfum)Pas Ce Soir Eau de Parfum, I loved it when I first bought it after using up two whole samples, but the love faded very quickly once I owned a full bottle. It also doesn't help that when I wear 203 Framboise Vanille Mûre203 Framboise Vanille Mûre with my favourite ginger body lotion it smells practically identical for a fraction of the price.

9 months ago
9 months ago
LouBe

The picture is trimmed in a strange way. Anyhoo, I do watch the suggestions, including my numerous samples and travel sizes, but my final decision is based on the actual weather at my window and my mood. As much as i love Light Blue Sun (can't catch it with the #) and Y Eau Fraîche (same thing), today I am wearing Dior Homme Sport (2021)Dior Homme Sport (2021) (ranked #5 in the assistant).

We have a very rainy summer here in Belgium (as in Germany and UK I guess), in contrast to other areas in the Northern hemisphere where it seems to be so extremely hot. So I wear some "louder" fragrance when it is raining, which is not quite in line with the suggestions of the assistant.

Interesting, we were both recommended a D&G Light Blue fragrance, though i am pressuring it uses popularity as a way to create some of its suggestions.

Photos came through fine though, thanks for sharing.

Thanks to everyone who has shared, it is interesting!

EDIT: may as well post my suggestions, even though i just sprayed on Hard Candy (2023)Hard Candy (2023)

For a Summer Night During the week
..... strangely as technically it is Monday morning so yes we are past weekend through on to the week now, but not "night" yet but i guess we still think of it as night until we go to sleep don't we, clever assistant lol
9 months ago

my top recommend (summer weekday evening) is Light Blue (Eau de Toilette)Light Blue Eau de Toilette unsurprisingly haha.

9 months ago
Hammudas

my top recommend (summer weekday evening) is Light Blue (Eau de Toilette)Light Blue Eau de Toilette unsurprisingly haha.

Guess what i have in number one position lol

I call for a vote of no confidence, the assistant is biased lol

8 months ago

OK we have a major change in the suggestions today and I was rather surprised at the one in first place. I think it surely doesn’t just go off the most popular fragrances as this is a rare one.

Christian Lacroix - Ambre for HimChristian Lacroix - Ambre for Him

It is obviously keeping the niche fragrances in my collection for the weekend evening lol

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions What is your suggested fragrance by the Parfumo Assistant ?
Jump to