Search Forum

What will Santa bring?

What will Santa bring? 5 months ago 2

Let's assume everyone has been very good this year, and as a result of all that goodness, Santa is bringing you the fragrance you want the most but haven't purchased for whatever reason. What will Santa bring you?

For me, it would be 32 Venenum32 Venenum

5 months ago 2

Either Azzaro The Most Wanted EDP Intense or Guerlain L'homme Ideal EDP. Thinking also about Mercedez Benz Club Black. Between those 3 it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to decide! 😁

5 months ago 1
Vlyr

Either Azzaro The Most Wanted EDP Intense or Guerlain L'homme Ideal EDP. Thinking also about Mercedez Benz Club Black. Between those 3 it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to decide! 😁

Santa will decide for you!

5 months ago 1

Either Un Lys by Serge Luten's or Out in the Open by A13. I'm mad about them but they are super expensive. I've been tossing around hints to everyone. 🤣

5 months ago 2

I thought Santa would be the one carrying Absolu AventusAbsolu Aventus but in the end I did. Haha. I wish he'd bring Apple Brandy on the RocksApple Brandy on the Rocks or Angels' ShareAngels' Share which is pure Christmas vibe. But if he can't allow any of those we can settle it with 7 - Patchouli, Oud, Vanilla7 - Patchouli, Oud, Vanilla .

5 months ago 2

I wait for Field Notes From ParisField Notes From Paris for looong now, but it's hard to find in Europe. No. 88 (Eau de Parfum)No. 88 Eau de Parfum would also be great news.

My sister just got me Jockey Club (Cologne)Jockey Club Cologne (impossible to find In Europe,or well maybe with something like 30$ shipping from the States), with a great Black Friday sale. But I don't know if it's for my birthday - November- or Christmas - and no, I won't ask her for Field Notes From ParisField Notes From Paris ).

5 months ago 1

I'd say Vanilla ShotVanilla Shot because I bought Iris ShotIris Shot instead, or a Malle bc 💰💰💰 or one of those expensive Chopard as it would be a blind choice and 💰💰💰

5 months ago 1

@Anamandy You have to write Santa!

5 months ago 1

These answers are great!  I knew I wasn't the only one who still believes in Santa Claus.

5 months ago 1

dont know... i would sell something befor to buy other pieces...
but i would like to add Viking Creed

5 months ago 1

A full bottle of Diaghilev (Parfum)Diaghilev Parfum . Haven't got a full bottle for obvious reasons.

5 months ago
Rachelg

A full bottle of Diaghilev (Parfum)Diaghilev Parfum . Haven't got a full bottle for obvious reasons.

Good choice!

5 months ago 1

A resupply of "Join The Club - 40 Knots | XerJoff" 100ml for me.

5 months ago 1
5 months ago 1
Bodomic

I thought Santa would be the one carrying Absolu AventusAbsolu Aventus but in the end I did. Haha. I wish he'd bring Apple Brandy on the RocksApple Brandy on the Rocks or Angels' ShareAngels' Share which is pure Christmas vibe. But if he can't allow any of those we can settle it with "7 - Patchouli, Oud, Vanilla | Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions" .

All of these scents are beautiful. I'm not a fan of patchouli though. For me the pinnacle of perfume is Arabian Oud or Lattafa. I am very fond of oriental perfumes.
What do you think ?

5 months ago 1

A 250ml flacon of Tuscan Leather Smile

5 months ago 1

very maybe The Original / Eight & BobThe Original

4 months ago

I happen to know that Santa will be bringing Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Vanille Eau de Parfum which is what I asked for - can't wait to open it and get to wear it! Such a fun question, I've enjoyed reading through everyone's responses too 🥰

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions What will Santa bring?
Jump to