Search Forum

Masculine leaning fresh linen scents?

Masculine leaning fresh linen scents? 5 months ago

I'm looking for suggestions for a fresh, classy masculine leaning linen or clean laundry scent profile. Ideally something airy, bright and clean without being overly sweet or powdery.

5 months ago 2

The "traditional" clean-laundry frags are Individuel (Eau de Toilette)Individuel Eau de Toilette and Original SantalOriginal Santal, but both run a little sweet and powdery. If you want to go in a different direction, I'd suggest checking out some of Francis Kurkdjian's offerings. Petit MatinPetit Matin is a very basic lemon-musk scent that to me smells like lemon-scented laundry detergent, but in the best way possible. 724 (Eau de Parfum)724 Eau de Parfum has the same fresh laundry vibe, but it leans a little bit more floral with a lily-of-the-valley accord.

5 months ago 1
5 months ago

@Omnipotato not sure how I feel about the notes listed in Individuel (Eau de Toilette)Individuel Eau de Toilette however the other 3 look to possibly fit the profile I'm looking for. I'll definitely look out for those, especially as I'd love a Creed and an MFK in my collection.

@MitchcraftThe Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette should be a pretty easy find for me! I could see this ending up in my collection before the end of the year, thanks for the recommendation!

5 months ago 1

@ScentToolbox Individuel is not nearly as gourmand as its notes lead you to believe. Powerful musks with a bit of raspberry fruitiness. But I also prefer the Creed and MFKs. The price on Individuel is quite low though, might be worth a punt for $25.

5 months ago

Dior's Eau Sauvage Cologne

5 months ago
ScentToolbox

@Omnipotato not sure how I feel about the notes listed in Individuel (Eau de Toilette)Individuel Eau de Toilette however the other 3 look to possibly fit the profile I'm looking for. I'll definitely look out for those, especially as I'd love a Creed and an MFK in my collection.

@MitchcraftThe Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette should be a pretty easy find for me! I could see this ending up in my collection before the end of the year, thanks for the recommendation!

No problem, you can always find this in sales for like £25 for 100ml which is a great deal. It has this amazing effect where it makes your skin feel soft. So that would work wonders for linen. I would have loved to have smelled the original with Lavender in it but it is nice non the less and is my go to comfort fragrance when I feel ill or can’t sleep 😁

5 months ago
5 months ago 1

I would say Aqua Celestia ForteAqua Celestia Forte would get the job done for this category

4 months ago 1
DrDre10

I would say Aqua Celestia ForteAqua Celestia Forte would get the job done for this category

This seems like EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

4 months ago
4 months ago 1
Lempi

Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend]Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend]

Ended up sampling this today and it's really nice! May end up grabbing a bottle at some point. Thanks for the recommendation!

4 months ago

What's your budget?

if its low, i suggest you Déclaration (Eau de Toilette)Déclaration Eau de Toilette or Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Essenza Eau de Cologne or Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette)Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette

On high budget, check some references of Creed or Clive Christian or Roja

4 months ago 1
ScentToolbox
Lempi

Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend]Clean Reserve - Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend]

Ended up sampling this today and it's really nice! May end up grabbing a bottle at some point. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hey wow super glad to hear this! 🙏 I love Clean Reserve collection and Warm Cotton is definitely my top favourite.

4 months ago

Colonia (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Eau de Cologne is the finest linen shirt wearing scent… followed by "Blu Mediterraneo - Ginepro di Sardegna | Acqua di Parma" or "Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi | Acqua di Parma" .

Classy, elegant and sophisticated.

2 months ago

You could try one of these, or both, if you find them :

Blv pour Homme (Eau de Toilette)Blv pour Homme Eau de Toilette

NaviglioNaviglio

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes by Note, Accord, Genre Masculine leaning fresh linen scents?
Jump to