Musk Therapy 2021

Musk Therapy by Initio
Shop now
Search on
Search
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Shop now
Top 91 in Unisex Perfume
Musk Therapy is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is creamy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Search on
Search

Creamy
Fresh
Fruity
Floral

Fragrance Notes

White muskWhite musk Mandarin orangeMandarin orange BlackcurrantBlackcurrant MagnoliaMagnolia Pink muskPink musk BergamotBergamot Indian sandalwoodIndian sandalwood
Submitted by LVCAS, last update on 29.05.2023.
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Very helpful Review 21
Subtle and yet very strong
This fragrance hits home. Subtle but yet so present. White musk, mandarin, magnolia are in a creamy interplay. It is strong and soft at the same time. Seems distinctly noble at the same time.
As unisex I would not call him. For this he is too feminine.
The shelf life is most definitely at 10 hours.
The silage is pleasant and certainly from two meters to perceive, but in this composition never unpleasant. With every gust of wind you think to yourself: you are too delicious ..
3 Replies
Helpful Review 19
Aroma therapy but what a!
This fragrance has a really strong effect on me, and so relaxing + gives a feeling of balance - wow!!
It smells slightly feminine to me, but it's the most pleasant thing I had used at home or to fall asleep!
You are enveloped by an incredibly pleasant, sweet and slightly fruity musk - there "sticks" my nose constantly on the arm. By far best feel-good fragrance what I could ever test! RECOMMENDATION !!!
2 Replies
Helpful Review 18
Wow wow wow!
I love this fragrance! When I first heard this new fragrance, I really thought it wasn't for me. Musk (musk) I just associate with a masculine scent, although in this case I was very wrong.

It starts off very fruity with the tangerine. Normally this is not my case, but I can only say: from the first second I was enchanted! After a short while, the musk comes out more and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. Extremely addictive! The scent is soft, creamy and gives you a warm and comforting feeling. Suitable for any occasion and all year round.

The bottle is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen; gold and white - a real dream!
I got compliments directly and insane feedback that I just have to have the perfume!
With me, the fragrance developed a little more feminine and softer. On the test strip, the musk was a little more masculine and spicy.

I can only recommend this fragrance to everyone and am happy about my new signature fragrance!
5 Replies
Helpful Review 14
LOVED!
I have already tested some fragrances of initio and many of them are good but none has made it to my wish list, so I buy a bottle, somehow I have always lacked that certain something - different with musk therapy. Due to the many positive feedbacks I also bought a bottle. Unpacked, sprayed and fell in love. That's exactly how it was! I didn't need several attempts, there are no corners or edges that bother me... for me, it's a perfect summer scent, yet a great evergreen! Definitely Singature Scent worthy, definitely. My expectations weren't particularly high... all the better that it flashed me. I love the fruity opening with the tangerine, but then it gets creamy and soft really quickly. - i kind of get milky vibes too. The fruitiness comes out every now and then though. I think it tends to be a bit on the feminine side. For me, one of the nicest musky scents I and my nose have smelled so far. It awakens such a good mood in me and I see the sun shining outside even when it's raining. Really successful!
2 Replies
7.5
Top Review 11
Spa! Wellness! Walks on the beach!
Even before I tested it, I thought I'd like it, as it seemed quite pleasing, one you can't go wrong with
A really fantastic prelude, where I really like the fruitiness for once; mild, gentle tangerine, which is not squeaky, not cheap, penetrating, sharp or sugary-girly!
The immediate association: spa in a luxurious spa, gentle vapors wafting towards you.
The connection to Cassili is perhaps close at first, but Cassili is much fruitier, plumper, clumsier, saltier and stronger, stronger hot beach vibes, while Musk Therapy for me embodies more of a spa, or strolling through Mediterranean alleys, or walking along the beach in the evening.
Musk Therapy is already finer than Cassili, in my opinion.
It develops sweetly creamy, rather than sunscreen like Cassili more like relaxing spa treatments, gentle aromatherapy, a scent that is not complex but perfectly balanced, a scent I would love to spray myself with from top to bottom.
Spa vibes get "creamier" without being stuffy sweet, more yogurt ice cream instead of cream bomb, silky and creamy at the same time like a second skin, clean without being too washing-powder fresh.
Delicately sweet, freshly showered, after an expensive high-quality body lotion and after the residual clouds of Rituals room scent sticks it smells to the end.
So in approximately smells actually my mummy frequently, however she uses no 200-Euro-Fragrance...
In my opinion, rather feminine, if you want to classify him gender.

I have the impression, unfortunately, that he becomes quite quickly skin, of course, it is supposed to be a rather quiet fragrance, nothing that includes all other people, but after the gentle fruitiness has disappeared, you have to smell more closely.
After about 4 hours, it seems to be only a shadow on the wrist, after showering, however, I can still perceive a clean musky smell.
Naturlcih can also sometimes deceive the self-perception, as far as sillage and intensity are concerned, but I find it a great pity that he does not put a little more power to the day.

Otherwise, however, an absolute feel-good fragrance with the nix piekst, nix disturbs, where everything fits together, but one that you probably have to spray a little over ...
3 Replies
More reviews

Ka3nKa3n 2 years ago
Erba Pura by Xerjoff without the fruity top.Dries down to the same exact peachy musk.Wasn't a fan of it first, now it is growing on me a bit
1 Reply
KristinaKiiKristinaKii 2 years ago
Amazing scent! Beautiful floral musks that make me feel instant happiness. It is one of the best from 2021 so far.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
A clean and smooth, rather creamy floral-woody Spring fragrance, balanced by an uplifting and juicy citric-fruity opening. More feminine.
NicheOnlyNicheOnly 11 months ago
8.5
Initio's take on a fruity musk, competes with Bal d'Afrique. Scent is good, performance best-in-class. Try on skin, falls flat on strip.
MontanaBMontanaB 2 years ago
Now they are taking what's Xerjoff's to offer. Evolution of Erba Pura is what it is. This is the best of 2021? Not even getting close
More statements

Popular by Initio

Side Effect by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Rehab by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Paragon by Initio Oud for Happiness by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio High Frequency by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio