Black Collection - IV 2015

Black Collection - IV by Widian / AJ Arabia
Black Collection - IV is a popular perfume by Widian / AJ Arabia for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Floral
Oriental
Fruity

BlackcurrantBlackcurrant PrunePrune BergamotBergamot
White blossomsWhite blossoms RoseRose
MuskMusk VanillaVanilla LeatherLeather SandalwoodSandalwood

Perfumer

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 19.02.2024.

1 Review
Best date scent?
In my opinion, Widian black 4 is one of the best date fragrances I know. In addition to this very well-realized plum, the fragrance also has a very pleasant sweetness. The longevity is good and the sillage is just right, not too intrusive and not too weak. A full recommendation for people who like sweet floral fragrances.

Its all about Rose…
The first test and - oh my God! What a fragrance! I walked around for a week thinking about it. Persistent, delicate, sweet and wonderful in the opening, which is exactly how it seemed to me at first. Probably the mix of the other perfume I tried that day, gave me that feeling. I wanted to order a bottle, but decided to try it again. And out came THIS! Rose. It was so itchy and hated by me so much. The other notes I just stopped noticing when I felt this rose. It reminded me of all my non-favorite perfumes like Chloe, F.Malle portrait of the lady, xerjoff wardasina.
It’s a pity that it’s turned out like that. After all tester was gone, love is still not happened. All I like in it but rose! I tried black collection 2 later too, but they are so similar to me that- no, nothing for me.
The perfume is persistent and beautiful, thick, with a good trail,it’s overtake all room around and gives a lots of compliments, interestingly played leather, it appears very unobtrusive and suede. No fruits on my skin. The musk does not scream and is not annoying, I even barely feel it. For fans of the direction very worth to try

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 years ago
8.5
A slightly sweet, yet creamy and fruity floriental, balanced by a gentle leathery-woody base. Nice variation of Black II; soft and feminine.
HermeshHermesh 8 years ago
7.5
Delicate flowers with a fruity sweetness, slight animalistic musky accent and minimal leathery note. Floriental fragrance well done!

Popular by Widian / AJ Arabia

Sapphire Collection - London by Widian / AJ Arabia Gold Collection - II Sahara by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Liwa (Parfum) by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - New York by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - II (Parfum) by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - Aswan by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Delma by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Hili by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - 71 2022 Edition by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Gold Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - III by Widian / AJ Arabia Almond by Widian / AJ Arabia White by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Edition - 71 2020 Edition by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - V by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Baniyas by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Edition - 71 2018 Edition by Widian / AJ Arabia Rose Arabia - Taifi by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - Granada by Widian / AJ Arabia