Search Forum

Recommend me a winter niche scent

Recommend me a winter niche scent 10 months ago

So I already own a Layton clone that is perfect to me and has the longevity I want so I’m happy about that.

i would like another real niche this time. 
preferably winter but if it’s insanely good to me I’m also happy getting a summer scent. Price under 250please even tho I am considering a lv for summer

Today I’m going to a store to try some scents mostly xerjoff naxos as it is number one as unisex on here. 

Open to any recommendation also cheaper niche scents I want great performance so longevity and projection.

But not too manly I’m a younger guy so insane leather like Tom ford most of them at least are too expensive

and I would prefer a larger bottle for the money as it would be my signature most likely.

10 months ago
NoelW

So I already own a Layton clone that is perfect to me and has the longevity I want so I’m happy about that.

i would like another real niche this time.
preferably winter but if it’s insanely good to me I’m also happy getting a summer scent. Price under 250please even tho I am considering a lv for summer

Today I’m going to a store to try some scents mostly xerjoff naxos as it is number one as unisex on here.

Open to any recommendation also cheaper niche scents I want great performance so longevity and projection.

But not too manly I’m a younger guy so insane leather like Tom ford most of them at least are too expensive

and I would prefer a larger bottle for the money as it would be my signature most likely.

A house i recently got in to with niche level fragrances is from Aaron Terence Hughes. He does do 50ml Extrait concentration fragrances for roughly £80-£130 so you could buy 2 of them to get your 100ml for roughly £250 or less , or you can test out his 10ml bottles first for roughly £15-£35 I am loving his Hard Candy (2023)Hard Candy (2023) right now and will be picking up the elixir for winter "Hard Candy Elixir | Aaron Terence Hughes" which can both be layered to create an even deeper richer scent. He uses real oud in his fragrances and some have been compared to PDM fragrances, so if you like your Layton clone you will probably enjoy some of his. He has recently upscaled his fragrances to Extrait de Parfum and his fragrances last longer and with better ingredients. So take in to account when reading older reviews that they could be from the previous EDP concentration, i think they were.

Here is one of the statements (short review) from a user on here about his Hard Candy Elixir, i thought it would interest you since you spoke about Layton "Opening hard candy + Layton exclusif , and drys down to something that leans towards spice bomb extreme, performance is great nice job aaron"

Where you are may make a difference though as with Brexit the prices for exporting are high so take that in to consideration. If you are in the UK you are in luck.

His Onyx ExtremeOnyx Extreme is in top 11th place for unisex on here and is classified as Autumn/Winter kind of fragrance. So you may want to check that out.

You may wish to read some of the reviews about his Tabac / Tobacco, Oud & VanillaTabac before buying Naxos also. There are some saying it is better than Naxos and all the Tom Ford stuff on the reviews.

Check out his site clicking here

Here is a link to his playlist of his describing his 2023 fragrances on Youtube by clicking HERE

10 months ago

My two favorite winter frags are Overture ManOverture Man and Angels' ShareAngels' Share. Both quite boozy and sweet. The Amouage is a bit pricey but you can find it at discounters for around $200

9 months ago
Omnipotato

My two favorite winter frags are Overture ManOverture Man and Angels' ShareAngels' Share. Both quite boozy and sweet. The Amouage is a bit pricey but you can find it at discounters for around $200

So I tried angels share and it just doesn’t work in my or to my nose I’m not sure had it on skin it did last decently long granted it was in the heat as I sadly rarely get the chance to try expensive scents. Lasted like 7 hours but it was just a bad smell to me too old and not very cozy more like pure alcoholic or something like thag.

same with Naxos it just didn’t work on me although I loved vanilla at the end with tobacco which wasn’t very strong at the end.

9 months ago

Hallo.👋

Frapin 1270 extrême 

www.parfumo.de/Parfums/Frapin/1270-extreme

Royal bourbon Plumé impression 

https://www.parfumo.de/Parfums...

9 months ago

I love these two in Winter!

SartorialSartorial

8 months ago
NoelW

preferably winter. Price under 250please 

also cheaper niche scents I want great performance so longevity and projection.

Try Red Tobacco from Mancera, it seems to hit all your purchase criteria 

8 months ago

One of the best winter fragrances ever (in my book anyway) is the now-discontinued Eau d'Itale Sienne L'Hiver. If you like transportive fragrances, check it out.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Recommend me a winter niche scent
Jump to