Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8276 - 8300 by 8933
4 months ago 2

Ok after some chat about citrus today and wanting something that will work for winter i am going with

Eros FlameEros Flame

I could try layer it with the EDT once the fruity opening has gone to see how that works. And old photo would encompass this perfectly.

4 months ago 1
4 months ago 1
Mitchcraft

Ok after some chat about citrus today and wanting something that will work for winter i am going with

Eros FlameEros Flame

I could try layer it with the EDT once the fruity opening has gone to see how that works. And old photo would encompass this perfectly.

Hahah, too bad that I had already chosen my SOTD before I knew we were going to have a citrus theme going on today but now I've decided that I will wear Origine - Orange d'ItalieOrigine - Orange d'Italie tonight after my evening shower for sure 😁🙌 Absolutely gorgeous pic, especially the lighting!

4 months ago

15/12/2023

God morning everyone. My SOTD is SartorialSartorial by Penhaligon's

4 months ago
4 months ago

Pacific Rock MossPacific Rock Moss for the energy I need to finish the week into something mellow and easy to wear like Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum)Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum to kickoff some weekend relaxation!

4 months ago

15/12/2023 AM

Rochas: Lui Rochas (2003)

4 months ago

15/12/2023 PM

Yardley: Iris

4 months ago 1

Blue JeansBlue Jeans

Yup why own it if i am not going to wear it. I love this, it smells of vanilla coke. It also reminds me slightly of a store we used to have here that sold ingredients for cooking Chinese food and was full of wonderful smelling spices etc. So i am wearing that for the day and have visitors coming at night so will change to something else then 😊

4 months ago 1

@Mitchcraft Sounds great, you already know how much I love the house of Versace! But I'm not familiar with Blue Jeans yet. Vanilla Coke is one of my favourite drinks!

I'm wearing a beverage-inspired fragrance today too: Mulled CiderMulled Cider, the ultimate "glögi" perfume 😁

4 months ago

16/12/2023

SOTD Divin'EnfantDivin'Enfant by Etat Libre d'Orange

4 months ago

I wore Kenzo Jungle / Jungle L'ÉléphantKenzo Jungle to bed last night, something I've gone back and forth with myself to declutter. I'm glad I never pulled the trigger on that because this last wearing caused me to fall totally in love with it. I've always thought of it as my Christmas candle perfume, hence why I'm wearing it now in December, but I've woken up with it and now I'm noticing such a depth of beauty to it that I hadn't before. A keeper and a staple from now on 🥰

4 months ago

ExpliciteExplicite from a sample.

4 months ago 1

Wow nice photo @Lempi

hiya @Cocopah hope you have been well and looking forward to Christmas.

Ok so people visiting tonight so after a quick shower I am being brave in trying a new layering but since they share a lot of notes I knew this would work and it does 🤩

Mr MajesticMr Majestic

On top of

Maverick (2023)Maverick (2023)

4 months ago 1

@Mitchcraft Tons of thanks and wow, sounds great, have fun! 🥳

4 months ago
4 months ago

Black Collection - Incense Wood Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions

4 months ago

16/12/2023 AM

PdM: Carlisle (2015)

4 months ago

ImaginationImagination to start off the day and Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum)Ombré Leather (2018) Eau de Parfum for the evening!

4 months ago

16/12/2023 PM

Hervé Léger: Homme (2010)

4 months ago
4 months ago

AustinAustin fits perfectly with the cool wet weather outside today for me

4 months ago

This caught my eye.

Bentley for Men IntenseBentley for Men Intense

It’s not my usual thing but it’s a nice change.

4 months ago 1

I am trying something similar that I do with Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt and Invictus PlatinumInvictus Platinum which smell very similar but created differently and instead of spraying on top of one another spraying both on in different areas.

This time I am trying this method with

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You IntenselyEmporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely

And

Scandal pour HommeScandal pour Homme

4 months ago

Vetiver Parfum CologneVetiver Parfum Cologne

Magnificient green scent!

8276 - 8300 by 8933
Notify about new comments
Jump to