Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8626 - 8650 by 8933
3 months ago 1

Today will be Eros FlameEros Flame Eros is passion and love and flame is what my sign is and needs @Lempi sign air to make it burn so "Can you feel the fire burn as it takes control of you? There is no way you can turn there is nothing you can do, oh yeah Your heart will never be free as it takes you high above
So baby won't you come with me and we can fly on the power of love I want you, I need you so baby won't you come with me and we can fly on the power of love?" 🌬️❤️‍🔥

This is what's known as the power of Love 🥰😘 Q-tex - The Power Of Love ❤️

3 months ago

"The Collection - Daring Saffiano | Hugo Boss" for Today

3 months ago

11/02/2024 AM

Chanel: Allure Homme Sport (2004)

3 months ago

11/02/2024 PM

Alviero Martini: Cedar from Africa (2008)

3 months ago

12/02/2024 AM

Geo. F. Trumper: Sandalwood Cologne (2002)

3 months ago

12/02/2024

Good morning all ! SOTD is Pasha de Cartier ParfumPasha de Cartier Parfum by Cartier

3 months ago 1

Profumum Roma Sorriso 

2 months ago

Fleur Narcotique (Eau de Parfum)Fleur Narcotique Eau de Parfum

My first Ex-Nihilo. After 9 hrs I can still smell it on me and it brings my mood up.

2 months ago 1

So today i am craving the smell of Mr MajesticMr Majestic one of my favourite fragrances i own, Cardamom, lavender,Orris, tonka bean absolute and beautiful sweet purple plum, just like @Lempi favourite colour and sweet like her too💜

2 months ago
12/02/2024 PM
Three Pears Ltd.: Gold (2020)
2 months ago

13/02/2024 AM

Zeromolecole: Bollicine (2011)

2 months ago 1

Wearing Love Potion SecretsLove Potion Secrets and sending strawberry-cream kisses to my Magical Valentine @Mitchcraft 😘✨💖

" That voodoo that you do to me is dangerous

If you start this fire there is no contain in this

That secret potion on my lips, I wanna savor it

Maybe that's the magic of love

When you use your powers, I can not decline

Take one look into my eyes and read my mind

I try to move forward, you make me rewind

Baby, that's the magic of love "

2 months ago

14/02/2024

Good morning all. SOTD is, from a sample, H24 Herbes VivesH24 Herbes Vives by Hermès

2 months ago 1
2 months ago

Wearing “Joy Connection” from tfk for the first time. 
The scent is nice but the packaging is weird… Kevin!!!

2 months ago 1

Sharing the same scent of the Valentine's Night with dear @Mitchcraft 😘

SopranoSoprano ✨💜✨

" Tell me you need me, I see that you're bleeding
You don't need to show me again
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you
I won't let go 'til the end
So cry tonight
But don't you let go of my hand
"

2 months ago 1

And yeah, of course my SOTD was also SopranoSoprano as stated above 😊. A very special fragrance to me for very special days, of which this was only one truly amazing day of many others with @Lempi and will be there for many more to come and can't wait to wear it on an even more special day 😘

I am so glad you are enjoying the fragrance so much 😘😊

Amazing photo as always sweetie @Lempi 😍🥰

2 months ago

Clive Christian Hedonistic

2 months ago 1

Show Me LoveShow Me Love

" I've got nowhere left to hide

Looks like love has finally found me

In my life, there's been heartache and pain

I don't know if I can face it again

Can't stop now, I've travelled so far

To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is

Love that you feel inside

I want you to show me

I'm feeling so much love "

2 months ago

Tonight I'm wearing the scent I most associate with Valentine's Day, Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum)Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum.

2 months ago 1

OK so this is a suggested layering on Parfumo so i am willing to give it a try. I have been enjoying Eros FlameEros Flame a lot recently and i am in the mood for some purple in my day again which is the colour of my batch of Hawas for HimHawas for Him so a little bit of purple and red today feels just right for me after some Purple SopranoSoprano yesterday. Yes today feels like an adventure day ready for fresh, fruity fun to fuel my flame ❤️‍🔥 Hawas means uncontrollable desire and Eros is the Greek god of erotic love, and my Sagittarian flame has both desire and love in it's life for sure. So no wonder these 2 are a good combination for layering, they are perfect for one another 💘

Oh and @Lempi wearing red and blue nails = purple!! Perfect combo for sure!! I love the nail art you have done for them they are amazing like you 🥰❤️💙 💜

EDIT: Wow just showered and ready for a walk and done the layering and this is an amazing combination. Who ever tried this first and posted the layering combo here, well done for sure!!

2 months ago

13/02/2024 PM

Zeromolecole: Nuvole (2010)

2 months ago

14/02/2024 AM

Zeromolecole: Stromboli (2010)

2 months ago

14/02/2024 PM

Chanel: N°5 (1921)

2 months ago

15/02/2024 AM

Alyssa Ashley: White Musk