Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8701 - 8725 by 8947
2 months ago 1

Yep, today is SopranoSoprano day for us both which is very special fragrance for us. It was our Valentine's Day fragrance we were both wearing, and actually it is both of our first full bottle of Xerjoff i am just realizing 🥰I don't have an amazing photo to be sharing like @Lempi can be doing. I must change that and try to do one sometime, oh wait! I have an idea actually which is a secret for now, like many other things about this fragrance which has little secrets for us both 😘🥰

💙 + ❤️ = 💜

2 months ago
2 months ago

26/02/2024

Good morning ! Have all a fantastic week. My SOTD is Cuir IntenseCuir Intense by Guerlain

2 months ago

You (Eau de Parfum)You Eau de Parfum - I keep coming back to this one. It’s like a white shirt or a pair of well worn jeans, in a perfume.

2 months ago 2

The Scent Private Accord for HerThe Scent Private Accord for Her

" Sweet emotion
Sweet devotion
Baby you take me away
Kiss me softly
Love me slowly
It's heavenly
Like the sunrise
Tender love eyes
Baby I need you stay
It's so heavenly
You're my loved one
Sent just for me
"

2 months ago 1

Well for a morning scent because it is not having longevity but smells great and i have a 200ml bottle which i guess is like the name Boss Bottled UnlimitedBoss Bottled Unlimited and the bottle used to have green text but now is black and white, but not everything in this world is black and white, it can once be something else, and it is not what it once was that matters but what it is now, and as i sprayed it last night i just enjoyed it for what it is now. BTW i do not know what it used to smell like, i just know i actually like it a lot for what it is now. There is a lot of that happening recently within myself also that i am happy with what i am finding inside after meeting someone special and making me see new and interesting sides to me just like i am realising there is something great inside the black and white bottle ofBoss Bottled UnlimitedBoss Bottled Unlimited . So thank you @Lempi for giving me the view that while on the outside things maybe seem black and white and was once maybe something different, things on the inside are what matters 🥰🤗😘 The same is true for you, whatever was before does not matter, it is what you are now that matters, and it is someone beautiful both inside and out, it is all encompassing unlimited love which i have for you too😘🤗🥰

EDIT: so I am trying a triple layer today of Hawas for HimHawas for Him & Acqua di Giò AbsoluAcqua di Giò Absolu with the above mentioned Boss Bottled UnlimitedBoss Bottled Unlimited giving this amazing ambergris fruit and wood’s combination just great for my daily walk. Love it! 🥰

Last edited by Mitchcraft on 27.02.2024, 15:03; edited 1 time in total
2 months ago

Hi all ! SOTD is Héritage (Eau de Toilette)Héritage Eau de Toilette by Guerlain ( from my 500ml bee bottle)

2 months ago
2 months ago

28/02/2024

Hi all ! My SOTD is, from original bottle, Héritage (Eau de Parfum)Héritage Eau de Parfum by Guerlain

2 months ago

"The Collection - Bold Incense | Hugo Boss"

2 months ago

"Marzocco | Roberto Ugolini"

2 months ago 1

29/02/2024

Hello everyone ! My SOTD is Sycomore (2016) (Eau de Parfum)Sycomore (2016) Eau de Parfum by Chanel

2 months ago

Aaron Terence Hughes: Luna

2 months ago 1

01/03/2024

Good morning ! SOTD is Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette)Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette

2 months ago
2 months ago

02/03/2024

Good morning everyone. My SOTD is Paris - ÉdimbourgParis - Édimbourg by Chanel

2 months ago

Per Se - 27 87

2 months ago

YaraYara
I'm in love with this. I've gotten out some springy scents that I thought I wanted to use, but everything feels like too much right now... except for this, I guess! fine by me.

2 months ago

04/03/2024

Hello all ! My SOTD is Bois Mystérieux / Songe d'un Bois d'ÉtéBois Mystérieux by Guerlain

2 months ago

Tiziana Terenzi Orion 

2 months ago

Tonight I'm wearing a giant cloud of Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum)Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum. I've loved this fragrance from first sniff more than 15 years ago and it just never gets old.

2 months ago
2 months ago

05/03/2024

Hi there ! My SOTD is 19571957 by Chanel. From Samples

2 months ago

06/03/2024

Good morning all ! SOTD, from samples, is Paris - VeniseParis - Venise by Chanel

2 months ago 1
8701 - 8725 by 8947
Notify about new comments
Jump to