Search Forum

PACHE'd to death. 'Recommendations for Fall frags?

PACHE'd to death. 'Recommendations for Fall frags? 9 months ago 1

Yay!  Official Autumn, only 7-ish weeks away.  Most of my life I've just endured summer.  'Just waiting for it to end.  'Might be the only person I know who gets Summer SAD.  Consequently I was very excited to start looking for fall frags.  I just got a tiny bottle of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir.  But now I have to admit that might have been a patchouli-too-far for me.  I'm working on figuring it out but I may wind up giving it to my son.  IDK.  Any fall favs to recommend? 

9 months ago 2

Waiting for fall to bring out Fall CashmereFall Cashmere and Vanilla | 28Vanilla | 28 . I also want to test out Lady Million (Eau de Parfum)Lady Million Eau de Parfum which I think best fits fall vibes. I'll be continuing my search for other fall fragrances too!

9 months ago 2

Hi, Rynne. Don’t fret! Soon, summer is long gone! 🎉

If you like vintages, KL (Eau de Toilette)KL Eau de Toilette is a lovely gem. As well as Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum)Black Orchid Eau de Parfum. But I am very biased to Black Orchid, as I might be its biggest fan lol.

I am so looking forward to buying samples and trying out a bunch of fragrances from Francesca Bianchi, Zoologist, and Ormonde Jayne this autumn. Any fragrance that goes well with a large knitted turtleneck sweater is a winner in my book. Anything that maximises coziness.

Last edited by Rojabird on 07.08.2023, 18:24; edited 5 times in total
9 months ago 2

Do you like attars? I recently picked up Red Musk by Tarife Attars and it seems perfect for colder weather. It's deep and rich.

9 months ago 1

Thanks all y'all.  Your replied give me much to look forward to.  I'll check back in on those of these I can find (and budget).  

9 months ago

We've had a rough summer, and I am very much looking forward to fall and fall fragrances, like:

Organza (Eau de Parfum)Organza Eau de Parfum A spicy, floral vanilla, which has been a favorite for years.

Fall CashmereFall Cashmere Roasted almond, cinnamon, matcha & vanilla = yummy.

HayloftHayloft A new favorite- aromatic, nutty, and gourmand-ish with grain notes. Very evocative of fall in the rural Midwestern US for me.

9 months ago

Dioresscence by Dior (I'm sorry haven't found out yet how to insert a link...Sad

But now I do, thanks to Rojabird Smile!

Dioressence (Eau de Toilette)Dioressence Eau de Toilette

Last edited by Ringtale on 07.08.2023, 19:18; edited 1 time in total
9 months ago 1

@Ringtale I just learned how to do it! Apparently you type # and the perfume or brand, and there should be a list popping up. And then you click the one you intended to link! 

For example: “#calvin klein” (without citation marks) and all Calvin’s perfumes will be visible. Hope I explained it comprehensively!

9 months ago

@Rojabird, Thank you so very much!!! It works!!! 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations PACHE'd to death. 'Recommendations for Fall frags?
Jump to