Search Forum

Scent of the Day

8901 - 8925 by 8948
13 days ago

Testing out MFK's Aqua Celestia Forte. I'm really loving it so far.

13 days ago 2
13 days ago 1

Joining my sweetheart @Lempi in the dreamworld of snowy Finland ❄️☃️ 💙🩵 with The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette and Olfactive Facet 401 - Lavender & JuniperOlfactive Facet 401 - Lavender & Juniper

🥰😴🦋🌛♥️💖✨

13 days ago 1

Good morning dear @Mitchcraft, amazing pic and layering combo 😍💖✨🌕

This morning I'm wearing Today Tomorrow Always EverlastingToday Tomorrow Always Everlasting 💘♾️💕

" Love everlasting, I promise you that
From here to the moon and back
I want you to know you can always depend
On promises made and love without end
No need to wonder how faithful I'll be
Now and on into eternity
Who else in this world will love you like that?
Forever and always, I'll be where you're at
"

12 days ago
12 days ago

Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale)Miss Dior Eau de Toilette Originale I proudly listed her as my signature this afternoon 🙂.

Oh dear, My previous - 10 year old - bottle was empty and today I wore a new bottle which is from april 2023...I'm afraid it is reformulated. Very different experience. I don't mind reformulations because they are often done for a good cause, but in this case it's a shame the perfume is not that lovely anymore (or I may have gotten a fake, ordered it online). So now L'air du Temps is back as my signature 🙂. Also lovely!

Last edited by Ringtale on 24.04.2024, 16:09; edited 1 time in total
12 days ago

Hello all ! SOTD Bois d'ArgentBois d'Argent by Dior. Samples

12 days ago

There is something about PercivalPercival that I just cant ignore. I feel it is so well rounded, to the point that it feels like nothing special, but for me that is what makes it so special, so after being at the gym (with my usual La Nuit de L'Homme Le ParfumLa Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum ) I decided to put Percival on, and wow... It is so uplifting. I am thinking about making it my new signature.

12 days ago

“Del Mar” by Day Three Fragrances. Edit: this is lemon, ginger & coconut. I’ve the song with the same name in my head for days and I think song and perfume are a good fit.

12 days ago

Brand new selective scent: IRFE CENTIFOLIA ROSE EAU DE PARFUM 

I like the rose in the center of the composition 🌹

11 days ago 1

Good morning, SOTD Agua de Colonia ConcentradaAgua de Colonia Concentrada by Alvarez Gómez

11 days ago
11 days ago 1

Alien (Eau de Parfum)Alien Eau de Parfum

It was a million miles of empty space
Before I found a warmer place
Orbiting a home up in your sky
Write our names across the galaxy
Meteor flower
I'll hold the stars above your life
I'll be your sweet or sour
I could be right there in your perfect stare
I'll be your every hour
Write our names across the galaxy
🌌✨💖👽 @Mitchcraft

11 days ago 1

Tonight I'm wearing Chanel Bois des Îles (Eau de Toilette)Bois des Îles Eau de Toilette and it's still my absolute favorite of all time.

10 days ago

From a sample Ylang de MayotteYlang de Mayotte It’s so cold outside but it doesn’t matter it’s a beautiful Ylang.

10 days ago

Since the weather is getting better and bette where I Live i'm actually wearing the new parfum de marly : perseus. Very sunny fragrance perfect for summer !

10 days ago

I received samples today and here is my favorite of all of them: https://irfe.com/product/marsh...

This is a very cozy and comfortable scent❤️ Reminds me of Kenzo Amour but more refined

10 days ago 1

Today i am wearing SopranoSoprano my special bottle of purple velvet love which is created by mixing ❤️💙 which is my colour and @Lempi colour to create her favourite colour 💜 I love you sweetheart 💗 We have had a theme of flowers recently and it should definitely build up to both our special fragrance with lovely rose oud in it with a lovely smoky and fruity edge to it which when combined with love the edges are smoothed of to create a lovely heart 💖

In this winter wonderland, SopranoSoprano is the supreme fragrance ruling over the paradise garden, the beautiful snow where my my @Lempi sleeps as the beautiful aurora Borealis creates a lovely magical green aura to all that resides there 💚

10 days ago

My SOTD Is Raw Gold (Extrait de Parfum)Raw Gold Extrait de Parfum by Thomas De Monaco.

Two Sprays make you feel projected through a blissful state of mind with the liquor feel of the Davana, the powderyness of the iris, and an always present, but not obtrusive woody/leathery vanilla.

Overspray not needed

9 days ago
9 days ago

Good morning. SOTD (untitled) l'eau(untitled) l'eau by Maison Margiela

9 days ago

Parfums de Marly: Perseus

9 days ago

Oldie but goody polo blue edt I’m smelling like a millionaire right now this fragrance is so right now I see a lot of very expensive fragrance on this app but don’t forget what got you into smell goods in first place 

9 days ago
8 days ago

L'Air du Temps (Eau de Parfum)L'Air du Temps Eau de Parfum Back listed as my signature...I tried to change, but...every time I use this, it makes me feel so good, thinking: Why should I search any further?...It performes so well where it concerns longevity and sillage and the scent is soooo comforting, beautyful and lovely!

8901 - 8925 by 8948
Notify about new comments
Jump to