Molecule 01 + Mandarin 2021

Molecule 01 + Mandarin by Escentric Molecules
We may earn a commission when you buy from links on our site, including the eBay Partner Network.
Molecule 01 + Mandarin is a popular perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Citrus
Fresh
Fruity
Synthetic

Fragrance Notes

Mandarin orangeMandarin orange ISO-E-SuperISO-E-Super

Perfumer

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 26.09.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Auto-translated Show original Show translation
Top Review 17
Molecule +
awaited with excitement and finally tested. i must say that I like molecule 01 very much. accordingly, the expectations were high for the new three molecule 01+ fragrances. I was especially interested in whether they could improve the original scent by the addition or rather not.

to +mandarine: the tangerine smells more like an unripe tangerine, especially the smell of the tangerine peel I perceive. much less sweet than I expected it. with the original molecule 01 there are relatively few parallels. the tangerine dominates the event quite clearly. for me, pure molecule 01 is better - except perhaps at extremely high temperatures, there could actually have this version the nose ahead

to + patchouli: much less earthy/dirty than I expected. the woody note is a little stronger at the beginning but evaporates quite quickly. then a hint of nothing.

to +iris: so I personally find the iris note very strong. it still makes a harmonious impression. starts very feminine for me everything but then with time also for men portable. of the three still most similar to the original fragrance.

overall impression: for me, none of the three new can keep up with the original. the + tangerine evtl something for the summer, but has relatively little to do with the original fragrance. the + iris maybe for the iris fans ... but as I said, to the original comes for me none of the three ran ...

overall ranking:
molecule 01
+mandarine
+iris
+patchouli
3 Replies

1 short view on the fragrance
GourmandgrlGourmandgrl 2 months ago
This is the true-to-life peel of a fresh orange: zesty, pulpy, slightly bitter... but still juicy and citric-sweet.
0 Replies

Popular by Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 + Iris by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Black Tea by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Patchouli by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Ginger by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Guaiac Wood by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules H01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules