Lucia 2023

Lucia by Tocca
A new perfume by Tocca for women, released in 2023. The scent is earthy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Earthy
Fresh
Fruity
Citrus

GrapefruitGrapefruit Italian lemon Orpur®Italian lemon Orpur® Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Marine notesMarine notes
Egyptian geranium Orpur®Egyptian geranium Orpur® FigFig Fig leafFig leaf Rose waterRose water
CedarwoodCedarwood Fig woodFig wood Haitian vetiver Orpur®Haitian vetiver Orpur® TobaccoTobacco

Perfumer

Submitted by TheBladi11, last update on 02.06.2024.

Smells similar

What the fragrance is similar to

1 in-depth fragrance description

GoryRilmore
My favorite and most complimented Tocca
I have a few Toccas in my collection (Florence, Colette, Cleopatra and Lucia) and while they all get their time to shine, Lucia is my favorite. Lucia has a stronger personality than Florence, is more every-day friendly than Cleopatra, and is more vivacious than Colette. I get complimented on this one a lot when I'm near someone (like after a hug, since it sits quite close to the skin, which I prefer).

Citrus and sea notes are what you get on a whif of the bottle, and they're lovely, but the way this develops on skin goes far beyond that. The fig (which is identifiable but not dominant) and geranium offer this complexity and maturity that rounds out the juicy freshness of the top notes, and the leaf note here is perhaps the most vivid to me. The cedar, vetiver, and tobacco base suggest something a little masculine, balancing the feminine friut-floral mix and giving it some needed depth. As a whole, she's outdoorsy and (this is the word that always comes to mind when I sniff Lucia) luscious.

It just feels kind of special and magical, like forest fairy or wood nymph type vibes. I feel like I should be cracking open an ancient book in a lush forest near the sea with rich soil and sun rays on leaves.

Citrus notes are unpopular for evenings, but Lucia has a weight to it that *can* take you day-to-night in the right setting. I loved it for a night sitting outside sipping wine.

Popular by Tocca

Florence (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Stella (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Colette (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Cleopatra (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Giulietta (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Violette by Tocca Graciella by Tocca Simone by Tocca Brigitte (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Gia by Tocca Liliana by Tocca Margaux by Tocca Maya (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Emelia by Tocca Belle by Tocca Aqua Profumata Catania by Tocca Florence (Hair Fragrance) by Tocca Giulietta (Hair Fragrance) by Tocca Aqua Profumata Salina by Tocca