Search Forum

Scent of the Day

7501 - 7525 by 8935
10 months ago 1
10 months ago

08/07/2023

Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette)Allure Homme Eau de Toilette by Chanel

10 months ago

I'm wearing my Oil Perfumery impression/dupe of Creed Sublime Vanille.

10 months ago 1

i'm going to wear Comme des Garcons 2 by CDG.

10 months ago
10 months ago

Le Labo: Baie 19

10 months ago
Last edited by Rachelg on 12.07.2023, 04:52; edited 1 time in total
10 months ago 1

Ormonde Jayne: 4 Montabaco Intensivo

10 months ago

Today is going to be one of my absolute favourite combos to spray not on top of one another but rather next to each other, the outcome is gorgeous!

It is Bad Boy CobaltBad Boy Cobalt WITH Invictus PlatinumInvictus Platinum

10 months ago

11/07/2023

Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Essenza Eau de Cologne by Acqua di Parma

10 months ago 1

"Erawan | Dusita"

10 months ago
Rachelg

"Erawan | Dusita"

Please share your thoughts on "Erawan | Dusita"! I'm testing a teeny decant and just noted my 1st impressions..

But today I wanted something sweet & juicy and went with an oldie Jimmy Choo (Eau de Parfum)Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum for the fresh, juicy pear/floral/fruchouli-ness.

10 months ago 1
KathrynA66
Rachelg

"Erawan | Dusita"

Please share your thoughts on "Erawan | Dusita"! I'm testing a teeny decant and just noted my 1st impressions..

But today I wanted something sweet & juicy and went with an oldie Jimmy Choo (Eau de Parfum)Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum for the fresh, juicy pear/floral/fruchouli-ness.

I adore Erawan- probably my favorite from the whole house. The opening is a fresh green smack in the nose compared to the mid and drydown, which becomes just the most lovely fluffy cloud of golden hay and vanilla- albiet close to the skin. I find it very comforting.

10 months ago

As much as i complain about HUGO being weak and what not. They sometimes have their uses. For example, today my SOTD is

Hugo IcedHugo Iced

I have a fragrance on order with notes i seem to go nose blind to if i wear them too often. So, this seems like a nice safe choice to give my nose a rest and is actually a nice smelling fragrance, it is also great for the kind of heat we are getting just now.

10 months ago

12/07/2023

Ganymede (Eau de Parfum)Ganymede Eau de Parfum by Marc-Antoine Barrois

10 months ago
10 months ago

ExplorerExplorer the usual!

10 months ago

Dior Homme 2020 - great fragrance for work!

10 months ago
Rachelg
KathrynA66
Rachelg

"Erawan | Dusita"

I adore Erawan- probably my favorite from the whole house. The opening is a fresh green smack in the nose compared to the mid and drydown, which becomes just the most lovely fluffy cloud of golden hay and vanilla- albiet close to the skin. I find it very comforting.

Thank you @Rachelg! This is my first from Dusita, and I enjoy it but have to get a larger decant for proper testing.

Today, the heat and humidity made Un Jardin sur le NilUn Jardin sur le Nil seem like a good choice. It has a nice, cooling effect and performs well in the heat for me.

10 months ago

Tom Ford Santal BlushSantal Blush layered with Ébène FuméÉbène Fumé

10 months ago

Going with InsuloInsulo today

10 months ago

13/07/2023

From a decant , Eau de Guerlain

10 months ago 1

Wearing the last bit of my vintage bottle of Chanel N°22 (Eau de Toilette)N°22 Eau de Toilette and it's still as beautiful as ever

10 months ago

14/07/2023

Voyage d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette)Voyage d'Hermès Eau de Toilette by Hermès (samples)

10 months ago

After being eaten alive by midges yesterday, a little fly with sharp teeth. Look up Mads Mickelson GQ interview commenting on his most popular roles, he will explain it best when he filmed Valhalla in Scotland and experienced midges way worse than I did lol.

I am going with something that doesn’t have a name that makes you think of insulin and smells like chocolate 😂

SopranoSoprano from Xerjoff

It has a baby wipe kind of smell and that is the kind of tender care my skin needs today lol

7501 - 7525 by 8935
Notify about new comments
Jump to