Search Forum

What fragrance is number 1 on your wishlist and why?

1 - 25 by 40
What fragrance is number 1 on your wishlist and why? 6 months ago 1

From rare, hard to reach grails to more accessible scents that you just crave to have in your collection; I want to know what's everyone's must have fragrance that sits atop their wishlist currently!

While I have many scents that I am strongly curious about sampling, currently there is no scent I want more in my collection than a full bottle of AustinAustin. Tobacco is my favourite note in perfumery and it comes through so smoothly in this scent! I have one, MAYBE two uses left of the sample of it that I own and I'm already ready to pull the trigger on a full bottle. High quality stuff from a cool indie niche house!

Let's hear what your #1 most wanteds are Parfumo!

6 months ago 2

Top 1 only is kinda impossible but

"Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle"

Au Coeur du DésertAu Coeur du Désert

Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum)Oud Satin Mood Extrait de Parfum

"Psychédelique | Jovoy"

Norne (2012)Norne (2012)

KisteKiste

Oud PalaoOud Palao

Yloud-YloudYloud-Yloud

HydeHyde
Oud Maximus (2020)Oud Maximus (2020)

6 months ago 2

Luna Rossa BlackLuna Rossa Black

I am waiting for any discount really. I think it works amazing on me and my husband as well so we could share. I found it very wearable and suitable for any time of the day.

6 months ago

@Coasterdude , sweet list, hadn't heard of a few of these! Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum)Oud Satin Mood Extrait de Parfum and Au Coeur du DésertAu Coeur du Désert are two I really want to get my nose on at some point!

6 months ago 1

@ScentToolbox Yes they are absolute peak niche 

6 months ago 1
6 months ago 1
AnyaK

I am waiting for any discount really. I think it works amazing on me and my husband as well so we could share. I found it very wearable and suitable for any time of the day.

That one is the number 1 designer on my list. Such a sexy scent. Might actually be (after Terre d'Hermès (Parfum)Terre d'Hermès Parfum) the best designer? IMHO

As for what I am currently saving up for:

"XJ 1861 Naxos | XerJoff" : this is a classic. I am, after having had decants , of the opinion that it is a must have for any collector/fragrance lover

Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum)Enigma Parfum : this is in my opinion a sophisticated parfume and yet sooo addictive. Worth its price...but having said that, Out of my reach at the moment.

6 months ago 1
Kraemdon
AnyaK

That one is the number 1 designer on my list. Such a sexy scent. Might actually be (after Terre d'Hermès (Parfum)Terre d'Hermès Parfum) the best designer? IMHO

As for what I am currently saving up for:

"XJ 1861 Naxos | XerJoff" : this is a classic. I am, after having had decants , of the opinion that it is a must have for any collector/fragrance lover

Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum)Enigma Parfum : this is in my opinion a sophisticated parfume and yet sooo addictive. Worth its price...but having said that, Out of my reach at the moment.

High praise for Luna Rossa BlackLuna Rossa Black! I'll have to check it out!

I'm on a quest to find the perfect tobacco fragrance and "XJ 1861 Naxos | XerJoff" is definitely high on my wishlist for that alone. I want to try a sample before committing to a whole bottle though as sweet fragrances can be huge misses for me.

Also really wanting to try sooo many of the Roja offerings but I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on a discovery set yet.

Hoping that both of these end up in your collection eventually!

6 months ago

Hmm, I am not sure how to answer this as I have more than one kind of wish list. One of buying a full bottle of something I sampled in a discovery kit being "Join The Club - 40 Knots | XerJoff" and have now ran out of. I just don’t need to buy anything at the moment because I am on a month long break from fragrances and want to save some money although I did pre order Mr MajesticMr Majestic because it’s a limited release of only 500 bottles and looks like something I would like so decided to order it while I had the chance.

and then a 2nd kind of wish of one that i have not smelled yet being Plum in CognacPlum in Cognac . You will probably notice a certain note in three that I mention here and yes it is the plum note which is my favourite 🤩 It is in all of them except "Join The Club - 40 Knots | XerJoff" but that is a marine like scent and I absolutely adore those. One reason this is on my list other than the plum note is that Scents Of Wood doesn’t have a store that ships to the UK at the moment and when I mailed them asking if they plan to in the future they said yes. Now the reason I want to order from them is that you get to design your bottle and the kind of bottle I want is not available anywhere that ships to the UK yet. So this has been in my wish list for a good while now biding my time until either a store does deliver the bottle I like or they ship here. I think it’s such a cool idea that you can do this to personalise your bottle to a certain extent.

So the 3rd kind of wish list which I think is worth mentioning. The reason being is this was my most anticipated full release of this year being Slut ÉlixirSlut Élixir but I have placed so many orders from Aaron Terence Hughes this year already that I have over 12ml in samples that I got free with every order I placed,so I may as well wait until I have used all that up before buying a full bottle. This is a beautiful fragrance, just look at all the notes that are in this. It is amazing. Check out my review if you want to know why this is my most anticipated release of the year although it is available in 10ml and 50ml bottles now so you can order it if you wish.

So 3 different kind of answers to the same question but I think it answers the question fairly 😊

6 months ago 1

Hi! I'm new here and happy to be here. Anyway, top of my list at the moment is LubanLuban maybe next month!

6 months ago 1
Embomb

Hi! I'm new here and happy to be here. Anyway, top of my list at the moment is LubanLuban maybe next month!

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself but this place is great!

just checked out the notes for LubanLuban and it sounds super unique and alluring. Hoping you're able to get your hands on it soon!

6 months ago 1
ScentToolbox
Embomb

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself but this place is great!

just checked out the notes for LubanLuban and it sounds super unique and alluring. Hoping you're able to get your hands on it soon!

That's so kind of you, thank you! Yes I'm an incense hound, I love it and I'm looking forward to that day 🍓

6 months ago 1

Great question! TLDR: The NightThe Night

I can only dream...

The NightThe Night

La Douleur ExquiseLa Douleur Exquise

Youth MemoryYouth Memory

The PerfectionThe Perfection

AbdulrashidAbdulrashid

Sheikh A (Parfum)Sheikh A Parfum

AlmasAlmas

And finally from Nicolas de Barry: Ylang de Mayotte and Oud de Siam

Edit: I got carried away with my wish-list and forgot to say why these perfumes are at the top of my list. I love oud. I love the combination oud+rose. Has it been done a thousand times already? Yep, but I never get tired of it.

I also like ambergris in fragrances. Sheikh A has something raw and powdery in it and I simply can't forget about it. I regret not purchasing it when I had the chance.

2021 and 2022 were the years I spent looking for "the one Ylang to rule them all". After trying dozens of samples and decants, my search ended when I came across de Barry´s Ylang de Mayotte. It's watery coolness makes me happy.

5 months ago 1

Guerlain L'homme Ideal EDP. 

Even if designer, waiting for a nevercoming discount 😫🥲.

(Had L'Intense but too intense imo)

5 months ago 1

Azzaro The Most Wanted Parfum. I never smelled it but something about its note description is calling me towards trying and buying it. Gopefuly soon 👽

5 months ago 2

Delina ExclusifDelina Exclusif but only 30 ml! I currently have 6 perfumes for winter and I am about to finish one ( Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum ) so will replace it.

5 months ago 1

@Heartrelease

Delina ExclusifDelina Exclusif is amazing and easily my favourite womens scent I've ever experienced! Received a random sample of it with a fragrancebuy order about a month ago and it blew me away!

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum is an absolute masterpiece to me as well, you have good taste!

5 months ago 1

My number 1 is Amouage Interlude 53.

I have a ‘thing’ for strong and long lasting fragrances. I have a number of notorious ones but this has really caught my attention.

The high concentration and the house that makes it have made me want this one!

If it can last a day then I feel more justified in spending ludicrous amounts on this silly/amazing habit/curse Smile

5 months ago 1

Really hoping to get a bottle of GrandeniaGrandenia or Koh-i-NoorKoh-i-Noor from the souk as they are so difficult to find now. Prices are 🙃....

5 months ago
Rachelg

Really hoping to get a bottle of GrandeniaGrandenia or Koh-i-NoorKoh-i-Noor from the souk as they are so difficult to find now. Prices are 🙃....

Wow.. those look amazing! Hoping you find bottles at a steal!

5 months ago 1

Hello, from my long wishlist here are I would say my top 6:

The NightThe Night

The MoonThe Moon

BoxeusesBoxeuses

Iris silver mistIris silver mist

Cuir mauresqueCuir mauresque

Musc Tonkin (Extrait de Parfum)Musc Tonkin Extrait de Parfum

5 months ago
RedPerfume

Hello, from my long wishlist here are I would say my top 6:

The NightThe Night

The MoonThe Moon

BoxeusesBoxeuses

Iris silver mistIris silver mist

Cuir mauresqueCuir mauresque

Musc Tonkin (Extrait de Parfum)Musc Tonkin Extrait de Parfum

I've been reallllllllly intrigued by Frédéric Malle fragrances but I haven't gotten my nose on one yet. I'm sure a few of those will climb their way to the top of my wishlist before long!

5 months ago
ScentToolbox
Rachelg

Wow.. those look amazing! Hoping you find bottles at a steal!

Haha yes, they are amazing. One just sold and the other is still too much, so the dream continues!

5 months ago

@Rachelg if you don't mind me asking, how much do they go for? I don't know much about the rare/discontinued fragrance market.

5 months ago

Tabac TabouTabac Tabou is number one on my list. I absolutely need to get it the latest when spring start as I find the narcissus facets great in that season!

1 - 25 by 40
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What fragrance is number 1 on your wishlist and why?
Jump to